Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report

French site Le Journal du Gamer has what they claim are details on Half-Life 3, saying these come by way of what our machine translation says they call "a trusted source who wishes to remain anonymous." The report is fairly insubstantial, offering obvious details like this will be a shooter with puzzle elements, has had a chaotic development cycle, and that is expected sometime after 2013, which is what we'd also expect to hear from untrusted sources who don't care about anonymity. The one aspect of this that is not predictable is the claim that Half-Life 3 is being planned as an open-world game with some RPG elements. Thanks MCV.

View
46 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

6. Re: Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report Sep 20, 2012, 11:39 Wookiestick

I don't believe "Le Journal du Gamer".  

Love thy wookie.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report Sep 20, 2012, 11:33 nin

MajorD wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 11:30:
This is starting to remind me of the iPhone where the media theories, predictions, and hype end up being the stronger marketing campaign.

Regardless, Gordon Freeman is alive, and Half-Life 3 will not disappoint. <<<<There's more theories and predictions to add the the pile. Wink

Of course Gordon's alive. He has to eventually get old enough (and travel back) to be The G-Man.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report Sep 20, 2012, 11:30 MajorD

This is starting to remind me of the iPhone where the media theories, predictions, and hype end up being the stronger marketing campaign.

Regardless, Gordon Freeman is alive, and Half-Life 3 will not disappoint. <<<<There's more theories and predictions to add the the pile. Wink

3. Re: Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report Sep 20, 2012, 11:29 Mr. Tact

Let's see... first leak 2012, so that's puts the release round 2017...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

2. Re: Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report Sep 20, 2012, 11:20 nin

Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report

Literally laughing out loud here...Thank Blue!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Half-Life 3 A Shooter; Not Due Next Year: Shocking Report Sep 20, 2012, 11:17 Creston

I'm going to call le major merde du bull on their article.

Creston

46 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo