Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 21:43 Prez

I generally trust Strategy Informer's reviews as they seem to line up nicely with my particular gaming tastes fairly nicely. So now I'm kind of excited about getting "I Am Alive" as some point.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 15:22 The Half Elf

With exception of doors and targeting crew, I think FTL would work well on a tablet, and would be a nice time waster on breaks/lunch at work.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 15:16 BobBob

A real gamer uses a keyboard and mouse.  

5. Re: TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 14:21 The Half Elf

I want to buy it, but I have no fucking time!
But I do wish I had a tablet and FTL on it, as I'd play it all the time.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 12:55 BobBob

I really hope this is better than Diablo 3. Solitaire is more fun than Diablo 3.  

3. Re: TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 12:16 eRe4s3r

I am at what I think is the end fight section and face the first truly absolute road-block.. I mean a Bad-Ass Constructor I can not reach (Ie, it's up on a plateau)... and air-borne fliers + heavy war mechs everywhere. I just can't do it. I only have 1 corrosion weapon and it's not doing enough damage here , not on the distance I need to be to even see the "crit" spot (did just fine a map ago ,p) (on the other hand, human enemies are laughable easy ,p). Playing as Siren so whenever something comes I can't "lock" and can't get close enough for shotgun I am usually at a huge disadvantage... thing is, no skill helps against dozens of rockets flying at you and doing 3000 damage per hit ;p

But hey, at least the game is a real challenge at times Particularly the bots with various attack modes.. aahhhh bulldozers +.+

2. Re: TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 11:22 nin

Why I'm looking forward to trying out TL2, I think it's going to be after I finish BL2. I'm afraid if I try to combine them in my play time, I'm going to have some sort of loot overdose. I already have BL2 dreams at night as it is...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. TL2 Sep 20, 2012, 11:17 Cram

The day hath come, and like many others here I must go to work.
A glorious evening awaits if I manage to not blow my brains out before then.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo