Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
41 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

41. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 20:40 Sepharo

Eh, nobody picked up on the point I was trying to make...

Railwizard says atheists have killed more than God. If God is everything and anything than how can anyone outdo him? Even if we take God out of it Stalin and Mao can't compete with Smallpox.

Also the majority of the totals that Railwizard is most likely referring to are from famines in communist China and USSR. Granted the effects of the famines were intensified by those communist policies but laying the full blame on a solitary atheist leader and treating it as a single event is disingenuous.

So yes, for someone ranting about nutjobs to go on and say this:
Pretty sure atheists have killed more people than anything or anyone else, ever. Not meteors, not volcanoes, not floods, not even God if he exists is on top of that scoreboard.
doesn't exactly differentiate them from the nutjobs.

Care to refute?

No, not really, but I guess I'll have to to prevent some other impressionable idiot from eating it up.

And don't take this as me defending Stalin or Mao or even atheists. This isn't some "rah rah my team is better" crap that religions pull it's just calling a nutjob a nutjob.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

40. I AM THAT I AM Sep 20, 2012, 17:20 space captain

did somebody say KILLERS?

got some furious finger pointing going around here dont we

Go forth, and kill!

39. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 15:00 mch

RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 14:49:
mch wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 11:05:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:08:

lol you care to refute? Go ahead.

Refute what? You offered zero evidence. Extra credit for not just making up a number, though.

lol go take a history class sometime...

Laugh2

PSN: CaseDesignate

38. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 14:54 RailWizard

InBlack wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 06:34:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:01:
space captain wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 23:45:

as far as im concerned, go ahead and start WW3 - id rather you boneheaded fuckjobs kill yourselves off as soon as possible, so go at it.. shut your pussy mouths and fucking do it already, chickenshits

The funny thing I've noticed in all this is that Atheists are right there fanning the flames(with everyone else) and only Christians are getting blamed. You never hear about these nutjobs talking about atheists...unless they are just generalizing all of North America.

So maybe you should clarify who all is in the "boneheaded fuckjob" category...

Pretty sure atheists have killed more people than anything or anyone else, ever. Not meteors, not volcanoes, not floods, not even God if he exists is on top of that scoreboard.

Care to elaborate on that statement or would you like to troll some more? Can you name one atheist who killed in the name of Atheism? Because thats what is being argued, not a person's personal beliefs but the ideology that is behind that belief (or nonbelief if you like).

This is why all forced ideologies are dangerous, but belief driven ones are more so (religions) simply because they are not limited to the views of individuals. Stalin's version of Communism is dangerous enough but at least it ended with his death. AlQaeda's version of radical Islam didnt exactly die off with Osama's death. Can you see the difference?

Doesn't matter if it was in the name of atheism. Stalin was brought up religious, then at some point rejected it(sound familiar?), after that everything he did he did for himself. Hence...Atheism. You can stick your head in the sand and ignore this, but histories biggest killers were all their own gods.

37. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 14:49 RailWizard

mch wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 11:05:

Refute what? You offered zero evidence. Extra credit for not just making up a number, though.

lol go take a history class sometime...

36. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 12:35 space captain

family guy sucks ass, btw

american dad is way better

or archer

Go forth, and kill!

35. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 11:05 mch

PSN: CaseDesignate

34. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 20, 2012, 10:59 InBlack

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 10:32:
It is pretty funny that they get all worked up and start smashing things and burning flags. We just watch their actions, we couldn't be calmer as we check local listings to find out when the next episode of Family Guy is on. They have a looooong way to go to become new world civilized.

*sigh*....Id rather be smashing things and burning flags.

I have a nifty blue line!

33. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 10:45 space captain

Prez wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 10:33:
Wow - a blathering, nonsensical, condescending retort from Space Captain? Gee whirlickers, that was so unexpected!!! Bucktooth Hearing you spew your meaningless self-important drivel is endlessly entertaining.

But thanks for deigning to parlay with us mere mortals - you are indeed merciful and kind. Smitten

i know you love me for who i am!

i feel fuzzy on the inside

Go forth, and kill!

32. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 10:33 Prez

Wow - a blathering, nonsensical, condescending retort from Space Captain? Gee whirlickers, that was so unexpected!!! Bucktooth Hearing you spew your meaningless self-important drivel is endlessly entertaining.

But thanks for deigning to parlay with us mere mortals - you are indeed merciful and kind. Smitten

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

31. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 20, 2012, 10:32 HorrorScope

It is pretty funny that they get all worked up and start smashing things and burning flags. We just watch their actions, we couldn't be calmer as we check local listings to find out when the next episode of Family Guy is on. They have a looooong way to go to become new world civilized.  

30. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 09:53 space captain

Prez wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 02:47:
Well does not giving a good rat's ass whether you approve of the colloquialisms I use or not serve as evidence that I think for myself? Because I really couldn't care less.I am just tickled when you start talking as if you aren't part of this human race.

Or have you transcended yet? If so, then disregard that second part... but I still don't care one iota about what you think of my use of lingo.

and yet oddly you dont seem to understand that i dont care that you dont care.. thats how blind you are

ive already got you pegged, and again to reiterate

ah who am i kidding you fuckers love that shit

but as far as you are concerned "Prez", i have totally transcended

so go ahead and enjoy that hand up your ass, buddy - i dont give a fuck how stupid and ignorant you want to be.. go for it

you think i am concerned about being insulted by someone like you? its a compliment!

Go forth, and kill!

29. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 09:49 space captain

you gotta learn to read without bias .. i already clarified the boneheaded category.. directly before that statement

but to reiterate

dumbasses that cant accept anything foreign to your own private little piss-covered territory, and are so pathetically insecure in yourselves that you have to fight and kill for it

and that includes atheists, buddhists, jews, hindus, scientific materialists, etc. etc. etc.

it doesnt matter what particular dogma or abstract ideal you subscribe to.. it has much more to do with the failed psychology of every human mind to grow out of the monkey mind territorialism and the cultural reinforcement of stamping out actual intelligence so such territorial based activity can continue to flourish at the expense of the majority

Go forth, and kill!

28. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 08:50 Mr. Tact

islam just happens to be the dominant religion in that area, ...

the people are the problem, they are fucking monkeys
Yes, and yes. Islam is not the problem.

Islam is as good or as bad as any other major religion. It just happens to be the tool people use to manipulate the poor, ignorant, masses in these areas. If you magically reversed everything on the religious front, it would be unchanged. It would be the Christians in the Middle East rising up against the Muslim West. It really has very little to do with religion.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

27. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 06:34 InBlack

as far as im concerned, go ahead and start WW3 - id rather you boneheaded fuckjobs kill yourselves off as soon as possible, so go at it.. shut your pussy mouths and fucking do it already, chickenshits

The funny thing I've noticed in all this is that Atheists are right there fanning the flames(with everyone else) and only Christians are getting blamed. You never hear about these nutjobs talking about atheists...unless they are just generalizing all of North America.

Care to elaborate on that statement or would you like to troll some more? Can you name one atheist who killed in the name of Atheism? Because thats what is being argued, not a person's personal beliefs but the ideology that is behind that belief (or nonbelief if you like).

This is why all forced ideologies are dangerous, but belief driven ones are more so (religions) simply because they are not limited to the views of individuals. Stalin's version of Communism is dangerous enough but at least it ended with his death. AlQaeda's version of radical Islam didnt exactly die off with Osama's death. Can you see the difference?

I have a nifty blue line!

26. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 02:47 Prez

btw the "just sayin" thing is at least as bad as "talk to the hand!" at this point.. unless you enjoy being a lockstep robot.. ah who am i kidding you fuckers love that shit

Well does not giving a good rat's ass whether you approve of the colloquialisms I use or not serve as evidence that I think for myself? Because I really couldn't care less.I am just tickled when you start talking as if you aren't part of this human race.

Or have you transcended yet? If so, then disregard that second part... but I still don't care one iota about what you think of my use of lingo.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

25. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:36 RailWizard

Sepharo wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:26:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:18:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:11:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:05:

Yeah that's not a nutjob thing to say.

Dude atheists have killed like infinity people.

I guess not. lol Oh well I can still play. It doesn't take a math wizard to look at the numbers of certain communist leaders and realize the sheer fucking enormity of them. Then to also keep in mind the total population of the earth over the course of time. Check and mate. Trollbashing

Omnipotency be damned!

Bored

24. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:26 Sepharo

RailWizard wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 01:18:

I guess not. lol Oh well I can still play. It doesn't take a math wizard to look at the numbers of certain communist leaders and realize the sheer fucking enormity of them. Then to also keep in mind the total population of the earth over the course of time. Check and mate. Trollbashing

Omnipotency be damned!

23. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:18 RailWizard

22. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 20, 2012, 01:11 Sepharo

41 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo