Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

• Omerta - City of Gangsters on Gaming Nexus.
  • Torchlight II Vs. Diablo III on Kotaku. Thanks nin.
  • World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria on the Official Website. Zone Preview: Krasarang Wilds.

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: Morning Previews Sep 19, 2012, 17:37 Slashman

AngelicPenguin wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 16:59:
deqer wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 16:03:
You D3 people... I feel sorry for you.

Have fun being controlled:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6573698478

and never to play it offline, never to play it lan, never to mod it, all for $60 because it has Blizzard tag on it.

Grats.

You always sound upset. Would you like an internet hug? Really, people who play diablo 3 are doing fine - it's just a game my friend.

True it is just a game...and it wasn't really that great.

So...who's up for some Bluesnews TL2 multi when it unlocks?? Biggrin

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Morning Previews Sep 19, 2012, 16:59 AngelicPenguin

and never to play it offline, never to play it lan, never to mod it, all for $60 because it has Blizzard tag on it.

Grats.

You always sound upset. Would you like an internet hug? Really, people who play diablo 3 are doing fine - it's just a game my friend.

16. Re: Morning Previews Sep 19, 2012, 08:31 nin

Prez wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 00:15:
Wow, that side-by-side just buries Diablo 3. Good - Blizzard should be horse-whipped for fucking it up so badly. I just pre-loaded Torchlight 2 today - can't wait for it to unlock!!

It really does sound like quite a bit of an improvement...I just have no idea when I'm finally going to get to play it!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

15. Re: Morning Previews Sep 19, 2012, 00:15 Prez

Wow, that side-by-side just buries Diablo 3. Good - Blizzard should be horse-whipped for fucking it up so badly. I just pre-loaded Torchlight 2 today - can't wait for it to unlock!!  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

14. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 22:47 space captain

word on the street hardly mentions diablo 3 anymore.. blizzard fucked that one up hardcore, pretty amazing to see how badly they dropped the ball

but thats what happens when you keep your eyes solely on profitssss!!!!!! instead of where you are actually going

Go forth, and kill!

13. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 20:28 deqer

Shok wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 19:37:
Re: torchlight 2, I played the free beta of it a few months ago and it really didn't do much for me...it was torchlight 1 with some random dudes running around stealing your kills. I assume it's changed since then but I'll own it eventually from a $5 sale so I can wait till then to play it again.
You played it wrong, because the other million people that played it have said the completely opposite of what you just said, and that TL2 is quite an enhancement over TL1--so much of an enhancement, that it's almost considered "different." So, for you to say it's the same as TL1, is a little mind boggling for me. If you follow the forums, you'll see all the info there that proves this.

12. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 19:37 Shok

Grats.

I agree completely. But Diablo3 is like the iPad of games. The masses bought it because the masses were buying it. FU ignorant masses!

Re: torchlight 2, I played the free beta of it a few months ago and it really didn't do much for me...it was torchlight 1 with some random dudes running around stealing your kills. I assume it's changed since then but I'll own it eventually from a $5 sale so I can wait till then to play it again.

11. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 19:05 Julio

Creston wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 18:57:
It's quite funny how butthurt the Diablo 3 fanboys get when people say their game is really not that great, and that Torchlight 2 might genuinely be a better Diablo 2 style game than Diablo 3 is.

Just about anything is a better Diablo 2 style game than Diablo 3 is. The bar is set pretty low.

10. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 18:57 Creston

Topevoli wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 13:49:
The Diablo 3 supporters are out in force today.. I think people just like disagreeing with opinion related articles if at all possible.

It's quite funny how butthurt the Diablo 3 fanboys get when people say their game is really not that great, and that Torchlight 2 might genuinely be a better Diablo 2 style game than Diablo 3 is.

Especially since some of the more vocal idiots on that forum used to frequent here before they got banned. Kotaku seems like a fitting place for those dipshits to hang out at.

Creston

9. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 18:13 PHJF

BobBob wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 17:10:
PHJF wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 17:06:

The problem is the whole point and click 'Diablo style' is fairly old and boring now.

No, actually, it isn't. It's a fucking genre, it doesn't get old.

You said 'fucking'. You are so smart and cool. Can we be friends?

Sure, let's go play some Diablo together.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

8. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 17:10 BobBob

PHJF wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 17:06:

The problem is the whole point and click 'Diablo style' is fairly old and boring now.

You said 'fucking'. You are so smart and cool. Can we be friends?

http://tinyurl.com/WeatherImmunity Whew

7. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 17:06 PHJF

Steam + PSN: PHJF

6. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 16:03 deqer

Grats.

5. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 15:43 Cutter

Topevoli wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 13:49:
The Diablo 3 supporters are out in force today.. I think people just like disagreeing with opinion related articles if at all possible.

I don't agree with that!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

4. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 14:38 BobBob

The problem is the whole point and click 'Diablo style' is fairly old and boring now. If they added WASD it might get interesting. Some good examples are Alien Breed Trilogy, Shadow Grounds, and Bastion.

This comment was edited on Sep 18, 2012, 14:49.

http://tinyurl.com/WeatherImmunity Whew

3. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 13:51 Quboid

Bet wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 13:10:
Sounds like what Gangsters promised us more than a decade ago, done properly this time.

I remember that! I tried so hard to convince myself that it was good but it just wasn't. I seem to remember it had Starforce too

- Quboid

2. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 13:49 Topevoli

1. Re: Morning Previews Sep 18, 2012, 13:10 Bet

Sounds like what Gangsters promised us more than a decade ago, done properly this time.  

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo