Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Anno 2070 Patch

A new patch is now available for Anno 2070 to update Ubisoft's strategy sequel to version 1.06. The patch can be found on AtomicGamer; Gamer's Hell; and The Patches Scrolls, while the automatic Steam update is live, as well. The patch notes have all the details, which are reproduced here:

Most important changes

• Some formulas require less prototypes to be researched
  • Appearance probability of tornado reduced even more
  • Recyclable materials can now be mined endlessly at Underwater Recycling Stations
  • Overall game stability was improved
  • Saved games with more than 600 hours of play time are reacting normally again
  • Potential campaign dead ends have been fixed
  • An exploit was fixed which allowed building material being credited whilst demolishing building in pause mode
  • The impact of rare global ark items was increased

Further changes and bug fixes

• A bug in the achievement with “The Entire Tech Tree”
  • A bug when inviting players into a multiplayer coop game was fixed
  • The missing ornamental “Small cross-hedge” was added to the construction menu.
  • A bug concerning express delivery in coop mode was fixed
  • Did a host set a running game session to public and clicked “OK” he was deleted from the session and it was set to closed. An error message appeared telling the player he was already part of this session. This bug has been fixed.
  • By accepting an invitation to a multiplayer session during an intro video, the mouse pointer disappeared. This bug has been fixed.
  • The effect of some items concerning ornamental buildings has been adapted.
  • Guardian 1.0 and Sentinel 1.0 are no longer neutral buildings. Faction bonuses are having an effect on these buildings now.
  • A bug concerning vehicle holograms has been fixed.
  • The ship limit points for the Erebos” submarine were lowered.
  • The single player mission “Free Market Economy” was missing two diplomacy actions by Rufus Thorne. This has been fixed.
  • In some scenarios after an extinguished Black Smoker on underwater islands had coal as a resource. This has been fixed.
  • After unlocking Researchers the resource tab for the fourth civilization level was shown. This has been fixed.
  • Several text bugs have been fixed.
  • Several icon bugs have been fixed.
  • Several smaller issues have been fixed.
  • Smaller balancing adjustments in diplomacy action, construction and research costs as well as expansion speed of third parties

Domination Mode

• New maps added with additional bonus points for very hard missions.
  • Team chat implemented.
  • Replay function was added.
  • Several interface improvements implemented.
  • Usability was improved.
  • Balancing adjustments on existing missions.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 18, 2012, 21:52 eRe4s3r

Mhh, you can add me on Steam (ID is eRe4s3r) but be aware I won't be online on steam until the 22. September. Something to do with steam, the US vs EU unlock time of Borderlands 2.. if you get my drift

The coupon is only valid until the 28th or so.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Sep 18, 2012, 11:18 Frijoles

This game has a massive meta-game on top of it, so I can't see them patching out the online requirement. You basically get votes depending on what you do in the game. The votes help guide the overall game somehow. I never made it far enough to get in to that, though.

The game itself is very similar to Dawn of Discovery. Kind of similar to Settlers. It's a resource management game, spread out over islands. So you have to set up shipping routes for goods. Personally I didn't care much for the game, but I just get bored with that type of gameplay. It was a pretty game though. Worth $25 (with 50% coupon)? Not to me. Just couldn't hold my interest.

11. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Sep 18, 2012, 09:31 Luke

{PH}88fingers wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 08:50:
if you can get over the DRM, this game is fun. I played with a few friends and we had a blast co-op building island empires, assigning different functions. good times

if you can get over the DRM

And thats the problem

10. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Sep 18, 2012, 08:50 {PH}88fingers

if you can get over the DRM, this game is fun. I played with a few friends and we had a blast co-op building island empires, assigning different functions. good times  

9. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 18, 2012, 08:08 Prez

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 05:39:
Nope, last time I tried I couldn't use them on a sale item. That's why I am stuck with them... I must have traded nearly a dozen of them away over the months ;(

Well, if you are sure you aren't going to use it I will take it from you. I think I may depending on if Ubi lessened the DRM like they announced they were going to start doing a week ago.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

8. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 18, 2012, 05:39 eRe4s3r

Nope, last time I tried I couldn't use them on a sale item. That's why I am stuck with them... I must have traded nearly a dozen of them away over the months ;(  

7. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 18, 2012, 05:14 Prez

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 03:54:
have a 50% coupon as well.. wonder if anyone wants it?

Is it a Steam coupon? I have always wondered if those Steam coupons are usable during sales but I never remember to actually check the terms.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

6. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 18, 2012, 03:54 eRe4s3r

have a 50% coupon as well.. wonder if anyone wants it?  

5. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 17, 2012, 22:57 space captain

is this the patch that makes it f2p?  
Go forth, and kill!

4. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 17, 2012, 21:31 Prez

I would have hoped that this patch would have removed the DRM, or at least made it less obtrusive. I might buy it then.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 17, 2012, 20:04 Cutter

I'll be waiting to see what it comes down for the Xmas sales.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Anno 2070 Patch Sep 17, 2012, 20:01 Mashiki Amiketo

Eh I've got a coupon for 50% off on this, still not sure if I should buy it. Opinions?  
--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

1. Patches Sep 17, 2012, 19:55 Rain

Does this patch make it free-to-play?  

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae..."
------------------------------------------------

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo