Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc. Sep 15, 2012, 20:49 Alamar

Definitely not the worst trailer... But then, I have a memory... Or rather, I can't remember worse one, but I remember that there is one : )

Anyhow... I liked the part where the Human, Night Elf, and Tauren came out of the water... Nice to see everyone getting along : )

-Alamar

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc. Sep 15, 2012, 18:54 cento

Those saying it is the WORST game trailer must have little context for that statement.

It is bad, however. Even the crappy EQOA "It's time to slay the dragon." schlock is still better than this.

4. GW2 trailer. Sep 15, 2012, 18:20 Ant

It was OK. Not awesome or terrible. Just umm, whatever.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

3. Re: etc. Sep 15, 2012, 14:09 Mordecai Walfish

Holy crap that was *really* bad. Half of it looked like rejected outtakes from an enya music video.  

2. Re: etc. Sep 15, 2012, 11:44 Dades

That is why you don't hire Hollywood talent to do game trailers, that was awful.  

1. Re: etc. Sep 15, 2012, 11:32 Wallshadows

I can see where they were trying to go with the trailer, to break the current stagnant-state of MMOs and whatnot...but then when they show gameplay footage, a dragon is the centerpiece which is one of the most uninspiring, overused elements in MMOs.

It's especially disappointing when you [spoiler] actually 'fight' Zhaitan which makes Madness of Deathwing look like it was designed by Mensa.

This comment was edited on Sep 15, 2012, 11:39.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo