Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I should make the rest of my NFL picks today in case any of you want to match wits before kickoffs tomorrow. I'm already in a hole this week, having somehow allowed the pregame chatter to convince me that this was a different Jay Cutler, who, speaking of picks, quickly reverted to form: A "gracious pigskin donor," as one pundit puts it. Anyway: Chiefs, Saints, Bengals, Colts, Texans, Raiders, Patriots, Giants, Ravens, Cowboys, Redskins, Steelers, Chargers, 49ers, and Falcons.

Picked Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Takeover.
Spartacus: First Blood.
Stories: Adele Sings For 145 Mins-Long "Skyfall".
Terry Crews and Isla Fisher will also be on Arrested Development. Thanks nin.
Media: Portal 2 Sentry Turret For Sale Soon?
Best of Stupid Game Show Answers (SGSA). Thanks nin.
The year is 2450: Spam mail is still a problem.
Dog patiently waits for chauffeur.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 16, 2012, 05:23 xXBatmanXx

Just so we can get em all in the same place, reposting from a few days ago.

Bears, Vikes, Chiefs, Raiders, Panters, Giants, Pats, StrippedKitties, Texans, Ravens, RedFaces, Cowgirls, Bolts, Steelers, Niners, Broncos for my underdog league.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Videosift Sep 15, 2012, 18:33 Ant

Quboid wrote on Sep 15, 2012, 17:47:
The reason some people couldn't access Videosift is because your DNS needs to update. If you're impatient, add this to your hosts file:

216.18.199.34 videosift.com
216.18.199.34 www.videosift.com
108.161.188.128 cdn.videosift.com
Or use another DNS like OpenDNS which worked fine for me.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

4. Videosift Sep 15, 2012, 17:47 Quboid

The reason some people couldn't access Videosift is because your DNS needs to update. If you're impatient, add this to your hosts file:

216.18.199.34 videosift.com
216.18.199.34 www.videosift.com
108.161.188.128 cdn.videosift.com

- Quboid

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2012, 15:01 Cutter

Packers look like they're finally getting back into form. 1 - 0 for the week so far.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2012, 11:52 Rattlehead

Gonna be at the Tampa Bay vs Yankee game today. That chubby guy behind the third base dugout next to the shrimpy dude is gonna be me and my dad!

Owners box, all you can eat, free parking. Gonna be my first time to the new Yankee stadium.

Then next week I'm going to Fenway to, against all my willpower, root for the Red Sox simply so they can knock the Orioles out of 1st(if they are still first place by then)

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 15, 2012, 10:50 mag

I already lost one, too.

And then: Chiefs, Saints, Bengals, Vikings, Texans, Raiders, Patriots, Giants, Ravens, Cowboys, Redskins, Steelers, Chargers, 49ers, Broncos.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo