Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam?

This Steam Content Description Record Decoder Website reveals indications that Mark of the Ninja is heading to Steam, a PC edition we suggested was to be expected when this platformer from Klei Entertainment (Shank) was announced earlier this year. They say an entry for the game showed up on Monday. Thanks Joao.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 14, 2012, 12:26 HoSpanky

I don't care if it comes with GFWL, I'd just rather pay real money and not space bucks.

Altho I may forget it exists for a while. Two of the games I've wanted since they were announced are launching within 2 days of each other. Gonna be busy.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 14, 2012, 09:18 nin

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Sep 14, 2012, 09:02:
Jerykk wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 22:45:
If true, this is somewhat surprising. I thought MS published this? Usually such games never see the light of day on PC.

There have been a few games recently that were published by Microsoft on Xbox but where the developers retained control for PC releases. Hopefully that's the case here.

Toy Soldiers did this recently, but it was still bundled with GFMFWL.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

8. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 14, 2012, 09:02 Parallax Abstraction

If true, this is somewhat surprising. I thought MS published this? Usually such games never see the light of day on PC.

There have been a few games recently that were published by Microsoft on Xbox but where the developers retained control for PC releases. Hopefully that's the case here.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

7. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 14, 2012, 04:36 Flo

I've been playing it for about a week now on the 360 and it's the first game in a long time that keeps me coming back. You can unlock different player skins (they call it play styles) which effectively give you a different set of skills (no sword, better stealth skills) to tackle the missions. Killing no one becomes even more attractive this way
What I also like about the game: It doesn't punish you but I wouldn't consider it easy.
Bottom line: instant buy.

Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

6. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 14, 2012, 01:42 killer_roach

Well, The Maw and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet were exceptions to this, but still...

5. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 13, 2012, 22:55 KTR

Giantbomb's quick look made me really interested in this game.  

4. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 13, 2012, 22:45 Jerykk

3. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 13, 2012, 22:20 nin

Never heard of it, but it looks neat...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 13, 2012, 21:58 Parallax Abstraction

jdreyer wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 21:31:
I've been hearing good things about this game.

It's fantastic. They made a stealth game that doesn't feel super slow paced but also rewards not going in guns blazing. I'm really enjoying it on 360 and would happily buy it again on PC.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

1. Re: Mark of the Ninja Coming to Steam? Sep 13, 2012, 21:31 jdreyer

I've been hearing good things about this game.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo