Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Prison Architect Nears Alpha Stage

Introversion Software tweets that they plan on beginning alpha testing within the next three months for Prison Architect, the breakout game they announced late last year. Word is: "The Prison Architect Alpha will be launched in the next 90 days. That kind of answer your q?" Thanks Joao.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Prison Architect Nears Alpha Stage Sep 22, 2012, 09:51 Shadowcat

Prison Architect, the breakout game
That's a weird image, Blue

I can't help but wonder if this will end up being another (final?) disaster for Introversion. After spending so long working on Subversion only to shelve it, they have surely now put all their eggs in this Prison Architect basket; and I am so utterly uninterested in the theme of the game that I really hope, for their sake, that there's actually a market for this thing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Prison Architect Nears Alpha Stage Sep 14, 2012, 02:33 Lit_Reflex001

I wonder if they included stuff from America's most lenient prison (where Madoff is) like random calls for kettle corn?

Or how about prison-guard fueled inmate black markets?

Can you install wireless jamming devices to prevent illegal cell phone use?

How about prison music concerts (those actually happened, right?)?

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2012, 23:44 Rigs

Anythings got to be better than the dreck that is 'Prison Tycoon 84' or whatever they're up to now. Just playing the first and the fourth (just to see if it had 'improved') was enough to be very wary of anything like it in the future...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

4. Re: Prison Architect Nears Alpha Stage Sep 13, 2012, 23:23 ^Drag0n^

Isn't this a game by BIS?

(so sorry.....no I'm not (g))

"Never start a fight, but always finish it."

3. Re: Prison Architect Nears Alpha Stage Sep 13, 2012, 21:15 ASeven

Cutter wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 21:10:
Right. You're just looking forward to what you can do in the prison showers. *wink wink*

Don't drop the soap sim?

2. Re: Prison Architect Nears Alpha Stage Sep 13, 2012, 21:10 Cutter

Right. You're just looking forward to what you can do in the prison showers. *wink wink*

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Prison Architect Nears Alpha Stage Sep 13, 2012, 20:49 ASeven

Looking forward to this one. This has the potential to become one of the most deep strategy games of the decade with a hell of a theme.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo