Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dishonored Video Diary

The Bethesda Blog has their Developer Documentary Part 3 for Dishonored, discussing the consequences of your choices in Arkane's upcoming stealth assassination game. Word is: "Pursue your targets under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Dishonored Video Diary Sep 15, 2012, 08:13 Jerykk

avianflu wrote on Sep 14, 2012, 15:12:
Wouldn't a stealth assassination game get repetitive pretty quickly? I am mildly skeptical. I suppose if the goal is to get in and then out of the environments without ever being spotted, then there might be some fun in it.

No? Haven't you ever played Hitman? If the gameplay and level design is sufficiently open-ended and the targets are all interesting and well-written, assassinations never get old. Also, you don't have to assassinate anyone in Dishonored. You can find other ways to "dispose" of them without shedding any blood.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Dishonored Video Diary Sep 14, 2012, 15:12 avianflu

Wouldn't a stealth assassination game get repetitive pretty quickly? I am mildly skeptical. I suppose if the goal is to get in and then out of the environments without ever being spotted, then there might be some fun in it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo