Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 3 Cheat Reporting Improved

3BF3Blog has word that DICE has improved the functionality of the "Report" button on Battlelog that can be used to snitch on Battlefield 3 players who cheat, or, you know, kill you too often. They say: "DICE has improved the “Report” player functionality, which now lets users report cheaters and stats padders, and lets them submit links to Battle reports, select the soldier that’s suspected of cheating. DICE promises that reported cheaters will be manually checked by the anti-cheat team at DICE. Hopefully the system will work better this time."

View
23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

3. Re: Battlefield 3 Cheat Reporting Improved Sep 12, 2012, 20:13 ASeven

People say that when Planetside 2 releases BF3 will empty out pretty quickly and BF4 may be in jeopardy to get a decent amount of players. I have no idea since I don't own PS2 and BF3. Still, I find it curious I am finding more and more people saying this.

Is PS2 that good that it can compete with DICE's product and steal players?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Battlefield 3 Cheat Reporting Improved Sep 12, 2012, 20:03 Steazy

I am too... but... it's pretty hard to enjoy these days since cheating is so prevalent (or I suck too bad I suppose, though I don't have the same troubles with other FPSs).

I'm filing this under "Too Little", subcategory... "Too Late".

1. Re: Battlefield 3 Cheat Reporting Improved Sep 12, 2012, 19:51 Techie714 ©

I'm still a fan of this game.  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer