Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2012, 01:10 eRe4s3r

You know what I think when I see the iPhone5 ? Who the f*ck wants to hold that while phoning? My 2003 brick mobile phone (with hinge/lid) is about 3 times smaller and has nearly 12 weeks of battery duration.

Sometimes you really gotta wonder why they still call that brick a phone. Seems like technology is regressing back to the days when you could beat someone (accidentally) to death with a mobile phone....

And that is progress? Hah.. bring me proper Windows tablets where I can use flash (like real flash) / play Baldurs Gate 1 and run dosbox on and I see progress. But iPhone? A f*cking PHONE is NOT progress, no matter how many features they shoehorn into it. At the end of the day, you still want to use it as a phone, and try doing that without looking like stupid with an iPhone...

Seems to me phones take the completely wrong direction. I want them to be smaller, not have a huge screen that's completely useless (well, if you have a tablet..)

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 12, 21:18 Re: Evening Legal Briefs ASeven
  2. Sep 13, 00:38 Re: Evening Legal Briefs MxxCon
>> 3. Sep 13, 01:10  Re: Evening Legal Briefs eRe4s3r
  4. Sep 13, 02:48  Re: Evening Legal Briefs Cutter
  5. Sep 13, 09:23 Re: Evening Legal Briefs space captain

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo