Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2012, 09:23 space captain

i approve of not paying taxes  
Go forth, and kill!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2012, 02:48 Cutter

MxxCon wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 00:38:
everybody is pissing hot chocolate milk about iphone5.
Yet what's more important: iphone5 or government spying on you w/o warrant?

Welp, the fact that sheep are all schoolgirl giggly over Apple and none of them bother to vote or get involved in the political process pretty much tells you all you need to know. This is why the species is doomed.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2012, 01:10 eRe4s3r

You know what I think when I see the iPhone5 ? Who the f*ck wants to hold that while phoning? My 2003 brick mobile phone (with hinge/lid) is about 3 times smaller and has nearly 12 weeks of battery duration.

Sometimes you really gotta wonder why they still call that brick a phone. Seems like technology is regressing back to the days when you could beat someone (accidentally) to death with a mobile phone....

And that is progress? Hah.. bring me proper Windows tablets where I can use flash (like real flash) / play Baldurs Gate 1 and run dosbox on and I see progress. But iPhone? A f*cking PHONE is NOT progress, no matter how many features they shoehorn into it. At the end of the day, you still want to use it as a phone, and try doing that without looking like stupid with an iPhone...

Seems to me phones take the completely wrong direction. I want them to be smaller, not have a huge screen that's completely useless (well, if you have a tablet..)

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2012, 00:38 MxxCon

everybody is pissing hot chocolate milk about iphone5.
Yet what's more important: iphone5 or government spying on you w/o warrant?

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 12, 2012, 21:18 ASeven

Little by little, the US slowly turns into a police state.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo