Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Realms of Ancient War Next Month

Focus Home Interactive announces release plans for R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, saying Wizarbox's action/RPG is coming to consoles next week, and that the Windows PC edition will follow on October 4th. They also offer a new video to show off co-op gameplay from the hack-and-slash game, saying: "In this great adventure meant for playing together, friends may join any time in the game to lend a hand in assaulting monster hordes of growing strength! Cooperative play maximizes team strengths and optimizes all attack tactics. While a Warrior distracts the enemy in melee battle, the Wizard is free to cast his most powerful spells in safety! Good coordination will be required, as the monsters in cooperative mode will be stronger than the monsters of single player mode!"

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 13, 2012, 02:00 HorrorScope

LOCAL COOP MODE. Ahemmm.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Realms of Ancient War Next Month Sep 12, 2012, 14:31 Darks

Stanly Manly wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 10:12:
Anyone have some hands on time with this game?

I havenít had any, but from all of the videos Iíve seen so far. It looks good, but on the other hand I have also noticed a lot of consolish crap in the game to. Like the left side of the screen where your skills are. Looks all too similar to the way Dungeon Siege 3 has theirs. Plus this game was designed for the console first and then ported over. So that makes me really leery of this game. I hated how DS3 was and the usage of skills and the lack of potions in the game.

I was pretty excited about this game, but the more I read up on it and the more videos I watch. Its just makes me wonder.

About the Coop too. Three char classes, but only two players coop. That bothers me, and Iíve got this suspicious feeling that coop is going to be both players on one screen. The hell with that garbage, At this point, Iím more interested in Torch Light 2. To me, RAW is going to end up a failure.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

5. Re: Realms of Ancient War Next Month Sep 12, 2012, 12:06 MoreLuckThanSkill

gilly775 wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 11:58:
Stanly Manly wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 10:53:
I get the feeling everyone is too busy with Diablo 3 to look at this game, but it looks quite good to me, and I have no interest in D3.

It'll be Torchlight 2 after next week.

Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2, eventually Realms of Ancient War, Grim Dawn, and Lineage Eternal. Random Loot Generators are going to be working overtime well into 2013. At least on my computer.

4. Re: Realms of Ancient War Next Month Sep 12, 2012, 11:58 gilly775

Stanly Manly wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 10:53:
I get the feeling everyone is too busy with Diablo 3 to look at this game, but it looks quite good to me, and I have no interest in D3.

It'll be Torchlight 2 after next week.

3. Re: Realms of Ancient War Next Month Sep 12, 2012, 10:53 Stanly Manly

2. Re: Realms of Ancient War Next Month Sep 12, 2012, 10:37 MoreLuckThanSkill

Looking forward to this, but I don't think anybody in the Western Hemisphere has hands on time with this game, Stanly Manly.

Seems like it's really under the radar here.

1. Re: Realms of Ancient War Next Month Sep 12, 2012, 10:12 Stanly Manly

Anyone have some hands on time with this game?  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo