Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Diablo III rumors Sep 13, 2012, 18:55 xXBatmanXx

Julio wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 17:35:
120 hours, 2 drops. Both weren't even close to an upgrade for my character. Bought about 4 legendaries off the auction house over time.

Getting a legendary via auction house was like going to buy a Big Mac. There was no feeling of getting something special.

130 hours 3 drops, only 1 usable.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Diablo III rumors Sep 13, 2012, 02:01 PHJF

Jolly good, I just brought down Diablo with my sorceror. On my way through hell I acquired two Hellslayers (seriously that's the third unique weapon I've found two of now) and, drum roll please... Naj's Light Plate! Huzzah!  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

6. Re: Diablo III rumors Sep 13, 2012, 00:45 Ant

PHJF wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 19:00:
I've been playing Diablo 1 for a few days now and I've found ~5 uniques (one is a fucking dupe!). On my warrior I got unique leather armor from the butcher and unique robe from leoric in the same game
Was that online?

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

5. Re: Diablo III rumors Sep 12, 2012, 19:00 PHJF

I've been playing Diablo 1 for a few days now and I've found ~5 uniques (one is a fucking dupe!). On my warrior I got unique leather armor from the butcher and unique robe from leoric in the same game  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Re: Diablo III rumors Sep 12, 2012, 17:35 Julio

120 hours, 2 drops. Both weren't even close to an upgrade for my character. Bought about 4 legendaries off the auction house over time.

Getting a legendary via auction house was like going to buy a Big Mac. There was no feeling of getting something special.

3. Re: Diablo III rumors Sep 12, 2012, 17:20 eRe4s3r

100 hours, 1 drop

And it was total and utter crap (barb item with mage stats)

2. Diablo III rumors Sep 12, 2012, 14:43 Ozmodan

I love this quote: "we notice that people have had trouble identifying legendary drops" My question is what legendary drops, I had over 200 hours of play in and never had one drop ever!

Worst itemization ever in a game. Got a level 29 item with a level 60 character the other day?? Like I said worst itemization ever.

1. Re: etc. Sep 12, 2012, 11:39 Stanly Manly

Lying to get press...

I just find it hilarious that someone would go so ridiculously overboard on it. 700,000 twitter followers, hahahaha!

Sad to say this kind of thing isn't exactly uncommon, but cripes, sounds like they got their numbers from asking grade school kids on recess to make guesses...

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo