Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

FIFA 13 Demo

EA Tweets about the availability of the PC demo for FIFA 13, their association football/soccer sequel, which can now be downloaded via Origin. Word is: "Experience the second generation of the Player Impact Engine and take a test drive of features like new passes and tactical free kicks in this demo."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: FIFA 13 Demo Sep 11, 2012, 16:52 Quboid

I feel that.

PES versus FIFA is a battle that has ebbed and flowed for a while but right now, FIFA is king by quite a margin. If you want management, Football Manager is the king, and has been for 20 years. Now that I think of it, it's the longest example of genre domination that comes to mind.

Both PES and FIFA have management modes but they're nothing compared to FM, or the other, lesser, management games.

- Quboid
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: FIFA 13 Demo Sep 11, 2012, 11:01 PHJF

My brother used to swear by PES and now he swears by FIFA. He's only a casual gamer but he got rreeeaaaalllyyy into the management aspect of PES and min/maxing his teams, and would smash his controller to the floor upon losing matches.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo