Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2012, 19:41 Rigs

'I got a bad feeling about this...'

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 11, 2012, 17:50 Julio

I'll just keep Windows 8 tiles at bay by sticking with Windows 7. Then trying some alternate OS if Microsoft continues this foolishness.  

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 11, 2012, 14:27 nin

Leper wrote on Sep 11, 2012, 13:36:
I'm sure this has been said before, but they should have split Windows 8 into desktop and tablet editions. I kind of want to upgrade to Win8 to get the core OS changes, but I don't think it's worth the UI headache. I'll probably just wait for Win9.

I agree. The article yesterday about splitting the win team into two groups got me all excited, only it was for service packs vs win9.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 11, 2012, 13:36 Leper

I'm sure this has been said before, but they should have split Windows 8 into desktop and tablet editions. I kind of want to upgrade to Win8 to get the core OS changes, but I don't think it's worth the UI headache. I'll probably just wait for Win9.  

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 11, 2012, 11:22 Creston

"Look at all these things you can do to make Windows 8 almost exactly the same as Windows 7! Won't you please buy Windows 8?"

No. I already have a Windows 7 variety. It's called Windows 7.

Creston

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo