Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale

Trine 2: Goblin Menace is now available on Steam, offering the new DLC for Frozenbyte's platformer sequel at a 15% discount. Additionally, they have a sale where each Trine game is 75% off, with even greater savings on a bundle of the whole shebang. Here's word on the DLC:

Trine 2: Goblin Menace introduces six new skills to the Trine 2 game world and an all-new campaign, spanning six unique levels, further improving the award-winning visuals of the original Trine 2. All the new skills are also playable in the original game and provide additional fun in multiplayer for all Trine 2 players. The Goblin Menace campaign thrusts the heroic trio of Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief into an adventure chock full of goblin villainy.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 9, 2012, 05:20 Jerykk

Yosemite_SLAM wrote on Sep 8, 2012, 10:18:
Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale

I can't help but feel a bit shafted paying almost as much for just the expansion pack when someone that hasn't bought any of their games gets everything for $2 more.

Feel the same. Might wait till the $$ drops on this dlc.

Waiting always saves you money. This is pretty well-established by all the GotY/Gold/Platinum versions of games that include all DLC at no extra cost.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 8, 2012, 22:40 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

I don't eat fast food. No matter, no buy for now!  

6. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 8, 2012, 11:54 siapnar

Guys, the DLC costs less than a lunch at a fast food joint.  

I have projectile dysfunction.

5. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 8, 2012, 10:18 Yosemite_SLAM

Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale

I can't help but feel a bit shafted paying almost as much for just the expansion pack when someone that hasn't bought any of their games gets everything for $2 more.

Feel the same. Might wait till the $$ drops on this dlc.

4. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 7, 2012, 22:07 John

Yeah, it's wild how they can reduce some games so much even it is only a limited time. I haven't used Steam for long but these kinds of sales make me want to always wait for a game to go on sale before I buy them!  
This space is available for rent

3. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 7, 2012, 19:44 jimnms

Looks like an awesome deal for anyone that don't own any of the Trine games, $8.74 for both Trine, Trine 2 and this expansion. I can't help but feel a bit shafted paying almost as much for just the expansion pack when someone that hasn't bought any of their games gets everything for $2 more.  

Steam Profile

2. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 7, 2012, 12:21 siapnar

Buying this expansion right friggn now..  

I have projectile dysfunction.

1. Re: Trine 2: Goblin Menace Released; On Sale Sep 7, 2012, 10:23 John

I got the bundle even though I already got Trine from a Humble Indie Bundle a while back. Looks pretty good..

There is also a Crysis bundle on sale which I bought as well. I haven't played either of the Crysis games yet but I wanted to and this sale convinced me to buy it!

This comment was edited on Sep 7, 2012, 10:29.

This space is available for rent

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo