Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 8, 2012, 02:43 nin

Anyone upgrading?

I wish. Maybe after xmas. I'd love to get a fire, but I'm afraid I wouldn't use it enough to justify the cost (how often am I not near a computer or a phone with a web browser?).

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 22:46 xXBatmanXx

Prez wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 14:35:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 13:06:
Amazon Unveils New, Larger Kindle Fire Models.

Anyone upgrading?

I think I will stick with my fire and smaller kindle.
I like the size of both of them, they are perfect for what I need them for. A larger one would become cumbersome.

I love my first gen Kindle Fire, and the new models don't give me enough reason to upgrade, so I'll wait until my current one craps out. I do like the higher storage capacity options, but they aren't enough for me to pull the trigger this year. About the only additions that would have made the HD a must buy for me would have been the inclusion of a GPS and a digital camera.

Here is the problem:

Get 250MB a month for 12 months with a one-time payment of $49.99 - no monthly payments.

That is AFTER paying 200 more a month than the other version that is WiFi. F that. 250MB is NOTHING~!

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

8. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 22:37 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 18:57:
Hey Amazon how about getting them north of the border you cocksuckers?

I can link one to my account if you want one that bad....send it over to you. I send Krovven stuff....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 19:26 Parallax Abstraction

Cutter wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 18:57:

Seriously! I'm very interested in looking into one but they don't seem to care about competing globally like well, every other tablet.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 18:57 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 14:35 Prez

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 13:06:

Anyone upgrading?

I like the size of both of them, they are perfect for what I need them for. A larger one would become cumbersome.

I love my first gen Kindle Fire, and the new models don't give me enough reason to upgrade, so I'll wait until my current one craps out. I do like the higher storage capacity options, but they aren't enough for me to pull the trigger this year. About the only additions that would have made the HD a must buy for me would have been the inclusion of a GPS and a digital camera.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

4. Apple reportedly wants to hog the market for iPhone dock adapters. Sep 7, 2012, 13:19 jdreyer

This is why I hate Apple.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 13:06 xXBatmanXx

Anyone upgrading?

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 13:02 Fibrocyte

I own the original Kindle Fire but I never use it because it is too small.

However, an 8.9" kindle is quite interesting. It's a nice, cheaper alternative to the pricey ipad.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 7, 2012, 11:04 ledhead1969

Vita...worst HW purchase of all time. Maybe Jaguar takes it but Vita is a close second. There are no games. Lots of microtransaction DLC, though. MS, please release a handheld.  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo