Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Announced

Ubisoft announces Trials Evolution: Gold Edition, an updated version of the most recent console installment in the racing series to be "coming home" to PCs early next year. Here are some screenshots, and here's the deal:

Ubisoft® today revealed that Trials Evolution: Gold Edition, the definitive PC edition of its best-selling Xbox LIVE® Arcade game Trials Evolution, is currently in development for an early 2013 release.

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition will feature all of the original game's content, newly optimized and enhanced for the PC, including all the features that made the original a success: online multiplayer, global leaderboards and player-created content.

The Gold Edition will also include everything from Trials HD - the XBLA predecessor to Trials Evolution - doubling the amount of content being offered in the return of Trials to the PC. Altogether, Trials Evolution: Gold Edition will contain more than 120 tracks, skill games, and multiplayer levels.

As developer RedLynx's signature franchise, the Trials series first made its mark in gaming with the 2008 release of Trials 2 SE for the PC. As momentum continued to build with the success of the Trials series on the Xbox 360®, PC gamers continued to request more Trials. The Gold Edition is their reward.

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition. Trials is coming home.

For more information on Trials Evolution, please visit the official website: http://www.redlynx.com

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Announced Sep 6, 2012, 12:38 nin

This (NSFW) perfectly outlines why I hate this game, and will never play it again...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Announced Sep 6, 2012, 12:29 reisub

Nice. Didn't think we'd see Evolution on PC. I didn't really get into previous Trials for whatever reason but played this on a (now ex) girlfriend's 360 and really got into it. I wonder what DRM scheme it will employ.  

2. Re: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Announced Sep 6, 2012, 11:18 Topevoli

This game is virtual crack. I don't own a (working) 360 anymore, but whenever I go to my friends house he needs to rip the controller from my hands. I can not wait for this!  

1. Re: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Announced Sep 6, 2012, 10:58 linfosoma

Ok, this makes me happy, bring it on.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo