Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week

Activision announces they will release a Dinobot Destructor Pack next week as DLC for TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON, their morphing action game. Here are some screenshots and concept art, and here's word:

Now that fans have experienced the epic single-player campaigns and multiplayer modes of TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON, we wanted to let you know that the team at High Moon Studios listened to fans and have been hard at work on exciting downloadable content to support the growing Fall of Cybertron community.

We are thrilled to announce that the legendary DINOBOTS will be playable in online multiplayer modes with the "Dinobot Destructor Pack," set to launch next week for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

The DLC pack will include the following characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator.

• GRIMLOCK (T-rex)
  • SLUG (Triceratops)
  • SNARL (Stegosaurus)
  • SWOOP (Pteranodon)

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week Sep 6, 2012, 00:52 Orogogus

ViRGE wrote on Sep 6, 2012, 00:29:
Orogogus wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 23:54:
The Transformer wiki says that Hasbro generally stopped using "Slag" to refer to a particular Dinobot after they found out that it was a bad word in British English. So a lot of the Triceratops became Snarl instead, which seems like an even worse solution.
They must have found that out fairly recently. Beast Wars loved to use slag as an expletive.

No, I think they still do that. But apparently they don't want to use it as the name of a toy. Maybe they change it in the UK versions? Dunno.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week Sep 6, 2012, 00:36 space captain

man i remember getting a grimlock back in like 85 or whenever... dinosaur robots.. thats some potent kiddie crack  
Go forth, and kill!

5. Re: TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week Sep 6, 2012, 00:29 ViRGE

Orogogus wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 23:54:
The Transformer wiki says that Hasbro generally stopped using "Slag" to refer to a particular Dinobot after they found out that it was a bad word in British English. So a lot of the Triceratops became Snarl instead, which seems like an even worse solution.
They must have found that out fairly recently. Beast Wars loved to use slag as an expletive.

4. Re: TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week Sep 5, 2012, 23:54 Orogogus

3. Re: TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week Sep 5, 2012, 23:04 The Half Elf

Grimlock, Slag, Sludge were the first 3 dinobots, with Snarl and Swoop added later. They can't even get Sludge's name right?!? I'll still buy it.

They sold me with this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFvFo7SpVzI

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week Sep 5, 2012, 21:18 Tumbler

I thought dinobots were the main feature of this game. They are sold seperately for mp side?

Classy.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

1. Re: TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC Next Week Sep 5, 2012, 20:22 nin

GRIMLOCK HEARD DLC ALREADY ON DISC! GRIMLOCK MAD!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo