Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 5, 2012, 16:23 Jivaro

PHJF wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 14:19:
Jivaro wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 14:09:
So, is it correct to assume that Lightning was the only thing that fans of FF can agree on as being at least "tolerable" and thus SE is going to milk her for as long as it takes to get the next gen consoles out?

I mean, that is what SE is waiting on before they move on with the franchise right?

What the hell you talkin about, Fang was smokin hot! Lightning was just a stuck up bitch.

LOL! Fair enough.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 5, 2012, 14:19 PHJF

Jivaro wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 14:09:
So, is it correct to assume that Lightning was the only thing that fans of FF can agree on as being at least "tolerable" and thus SE is going to milk her for as long as it takes to get the next gen consoles out?

I mean, that is what SE is waiting on before they move on with the franchise right?

What the hell you talkin about, Fang was smokin hot! Lightning was just a stuck up bitch.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 5, 2012, 14:09 Jivaro

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 5, 2012, 13:01 Creston

Well, the weird thing is they changed everything in 13 because they KNEW they weren't bullet proof. And so they just keep on sticking to that path stubbornly, when they KNOW what their fans want???

Crazy.

Creston

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 5, 2012, 11:55 Verno

They spent something like 100m making it so they need to reuse the assets to death since it sold well but not CoD well. Square-Enix is a weird company, they will spend 8 years making an obvious turd while avoiding things their fans want. They also license out their good IP for porting to handheld platforms and stuff. I don't know, they're strange.

It is good to see that each FF13 sequel-sequel is selling less and less, although the last one still managed to ship something like 2.5m copies somehow. I don't think they realize that they will eventually dilute the franchise using this approach but I guess they figure after 40+ FF games that they are bullet proof.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 5, 2012, 11:11 Creston

Even more FF13? How does the (probably) most hated title in the FF series (I'm not even considering FF14. The online bs doesn't count.) get THREE games, and some of the most loved ones can't even get a decent fucking remake, or at least a sequel???

Speaking of FF13, did anyone play 13-2? Was it any good?

Creston

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo