Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Realms of Ancient War Rogue Video

A new video from Realms of Ancient War reveals the rogue character from Wizarbox's upcoming hack-and-slash action/RPG. Here's what to expect from this class when RAW is released on September 19th: "The Rogue is a polyvalent and cunning young woman, who masters bow and daggers with equal virtuosity. Unlike the Wizard, her versatile skills make her lethal in close combat, yet very capable of safely harassing her opponents at range, where the Warrior would struggle. However, her rather light armor and average constitution do not fare very well in lengthy fights against numerous foes. Therefore, she will use her stealth abilities, traps and other dirty tricks to get rid of isolate enemies, before emerging from the shadows when she sees fit and exterminate the remaining opponents!"

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: Realms of Ancient War Rogue Video Sep 4, 2012, 18:01 MoreLuckThanSkill

Holy shit, this game isn't dead!

Yet another ARPG, but yes I will be trying it. This video doesn't look bad, and the earlier videos really looked awesome. I suspect it'll be closer to 20 bucks than 60 bucks too.

The pace/speed of the game looks excellent to me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo