Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Footage

This trailer offers a play session on Borderlands 2 with Gearbox president Randy Pitchford, showing off co-op gameplay in the imminent role-playing shooter sequel (thanks nin). The clip runs about an hour, which is, well, long. Word is: "Gearbox's ever-passionate President Randy Pitchford joins us for some hardcore Borderlands 2 co-op action, a chat about the game's production and... wait, is that a Mechromancer?!"

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 1, 2012, 18:48 jimnms

Fion wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 14:54:
On a good note, I do like the weapons. They seem even more diverse and interesting than BL1. I've already got this sucker pre-purchased, $33 from greenman gaming (steam unlock). Looking forward to it.

How did you get it for $33? Best I've seen it there is $40.

Steam Profile
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 1, 2012, 17:23 finga

Fion wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 14:54:
Gameplay looks good. I do hope the PC version has FoV options.
It does.

5. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 1, 2012, 17:22 finga

PHJF wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 17:02:
Skill trees look good (kept pausing and reading as they hopped around).

How do you figure that? Each "class" still has one skill and a bunch of passive stat boosts. I see the siren has a skill that replaces her melee with a sort of grenade, at least...
Grenade. That's a skill.

Melee. That's a skill.

Four equipped weapons. That's four right there.

4. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 1, 2012, 17:02 PHJF

Skill trees look good (kept pausing and reading as they hopped around).

How do you figure that? Each "class" still has one skill and a bunch of passive stat boosts. I see the siren has a skill that replaces her melee with a sort of grenade, at least...

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 1, 2012, 14:54 Fion

Gameplay looks good. I do hope the PC version has FoV options. The skills look a little canned. I mean tank and healer specs? How useful is that whole Siren healer tree in solo? And are you locked into a single tree considering they are much 'deeper' than in the first game.

On a good note, I do like the weapons. They seem even more diverse and interesting than BL1. I've already got this sucker pre-purchased, $33 from greenman gaming (steam unlock). Looking forward to it.

2. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 1, 2012, 14:31 nin

Skill trees look good (kept pausing and reading as they hopped around). Character customization looks fun...like the way you can examine each weapon, too.

Looking forward to the assassin class...

edit: but yeah, he does tend to blather a bit towards the end...

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 2012, 14:55.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Footage Sep 1, 2012, 14:19 xXBatmanXx

Can't stand pitchford, so I watched for a bit, he has super ADD, can't talk and watch games at the same time.....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo