Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

It's the Labor Day weekend here in the U.S., marking the unofficial end of summer. This is traditional a big occasion for cooking out, so we'll probably do that. As if I need an excuse to get the fire going in Manstovia.

R.I.P.: Why was 34,969 Count von Count's magic number? Thanks nin.

Laborious Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Dynamite Train. Thanks Daniel.
Knightmare Tower.
Science: How to catch a tumbling, aging satellite.
Media: Stanley Kubrick's One-Point-Perspective Shots Montage.
Barney Stinson's Most Legendary High Fives.
The Funnies: Brevity.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2012, 13:54 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 10:34:
Stanley Kubrick's One-Point-Perspective Shots Montage.

That is awesome. Now I gotta go watch a few of those!

I've not watched his stuff in years, and it brought back a lot of great memories...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2012, 10:34 xXBatmanXx

Stanley Kubrick's One-Point-Perspective Shots Montage.

That is awesome. Now I gotta go watch a few of those!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2012, 08:16 Ray Marden

Did you explore the entire area? All hearts, points of interest, waypoints, skill points, as well as any large areas that seems to exist without one of the above items? Did you do all these in both the starting area and your race's home city? What about Lion's Arch?

Technically, crafting can level you to 80 if you do every profession, but it should help with a few if you stick to your main two.

Are you completely stocked with a scythe, axe, and pick? Gather, gather, gather! This helps with crafting as well as experience. And, no, you don't have to just run around aimlessly doing it, but definitely grab every node as you're going around and going stuff.

Otherwise, do every event you can and realize that a number of them are chains - hang around a minute or two, follow the NPC if he runs off somewhere, and talk to any NPCs that call out to you ("Hey, hey, Creston come here...")

Meanwhile, http://blackmesasource.com/ is ticking away...
Is it 8:47 yet?
Thinking I will be trying out the first dungeon today,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2012, 21:50 PHJF

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02488/  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2012, 20:48 Cutter

Just send an email in game to Waxx. And you really should be under level starting out as it's pretty well balanced to 20. However, just zoom out on the main map and look for the other zones in your range and then take a gate (teleport) from a main city to Divinity's Reach and then another gate to another city and run to the new area.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2012, 20:23 Creston

Cutter, how do I msg you in GW2 to get into the Guild?

Also, can someone give me a tip on what to do when the game's outleveling me? I finished everything in the human start area (which was level 1-17), and it got me to level 14 (barely). So I moved into the 15-25 area, and within minutes I'm going up against shit that's level 18-19, and it takes for fucking EVER to kill even the simplest mook...

I went back and crafted about a level's worth of (useless) stuff so that helped a bit, but it's still not enough.

Am I just missing an area or something, that's set to 10-20 maybe?

Creston

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2012, 18:52 Bet

Cutter wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 15:57:
Happy Labour Day everyone.
Oh you're going to start that now are you. How about explaining 'maths' for us then! The Count would like to know.

2. jeeah Sep 1, 2012, 16:30 space captain

war of the roses beta  
Go forth, and kill!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2012, 15:57 Cutter

Happy Labour Day everyone.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo