Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Trailer

This video from Borderlands 2 introduces us to the current state of the world of Pandora in Gearbox Software's upcoming first-person shooter/RPG sequel. Apparently Claptrap is in for an oil change, as this time around the clip is narrated by Stewie Sir Hammerlock who discusses the game's environments, characters, weapons, enemies, badassery, and more, in very extensive detail.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Sep 1, 2012, 08:40 xXBatmanXx

Alamar wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 08:14:
eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 07:43:
That's interesting because for me the game only even releases on the 21st...

I do plan to test out all characters in SP first though.. I learned that lesson the hard-way in Borderlands 1... I ran around with a completely borked Siren config until I remade the character in SP and noticed how much bad-assery you can dish out with a proper focus. Thing is, in a group you don't notice short-comings of a specific build. You only notice it when you solo an armored corrosive elder skag of doom.

Fire weapons are BAD ASS... Until you get to Moe and Marley, where you learn to keep various types on you : )

-Alamar

Yup. I carry around a super fast level 41 fire SMG. I then slot the other 3 spots with SMGS that are higher level and faster that deal out massive damage. To take core of Moe and Marley, well, that is what my maxed out turret is for.

I have found that there isn't anything better in the game than the fastest SMG you can find with magazine buffs. You can deal just ridiculous amounts of damage in a very short time.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Sep 1, 2012, 08:14 Alamar

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 1, 2012, 07:43:

I do plan to test out all characters in SP first though.. I learned that lesson the hard-way in Borderlands 1... I ran around with a completely borked Siren config until I remade the character in SP and noticed how much bad-assery you can dish out with a proper focus. Thing is, in a group you don't notice short-comings of a specific build. You only notice it when you solo an armored corrosive elder skag of doom.

Fire weapons are BAD ASS... Until you get to Moe and Marley, where you learn to keep various types on you : )

-Alamar

10. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Sep 1, 2012, 07:43 eRe4s3r

9. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 20:30 xXBatmanXx

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 18:36:
Finding a group on the other hand that has my totally fucked up sleep cycle? Yeah first world problem ;p

Well, I work a pretty messed up schedule as well....so I will be on all sorts of hours here and there. Also have the release day and 2 after off.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

8. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 18:36 eRe4s3r

Finding a group on the other hand that has my totally fucked up sleep cycle? Yeah first world problem ;p  

7. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 18:01 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 17:56:
jimnms wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 16:10:
FUUUUUUUUCK I want this, but I think most of the enjoyment I got out of the first one was playing with two of my friends. Both have since moved to areas with shitty internet service, and the thought of playing this solo makes me sad. Sad

Can always hit me up. I played through the first one with not less than 6 unique people.

With as many folks around here that have expressed interest, I would suspect no one will have problems finding a group...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

6. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 17:56 xXBatmanXx

jimnms wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 16:10:
FUUUUUUUUCK I want this, but I think most of the enjoyment I got out of the first one was playing with two of my friends. Both have since moved to areas with shitty internet service, and the thought of playing this solo makes me sad. Sad

Can always hit me up. I played through the first one with not less than 6 unique people.

5. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 16:10 jimnms

MeanJim on Steam

4. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 11:56 eRe4s3r

Tentacle obsession +2

I am so sold on this ;p

3. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 11:31 nin

Pleasebegood pleasebegood pleasebegood...

Still cheap ($40) @ GMG...code DERHE-RRDER-RINGE expires tonight I think.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 11:06 xXBatmanXx

If anyone still needs a copy of Borderlands 1, I have the complete game of the year with all DLC. $7.00 USD.  

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 31, 2012, 11:05 xXBatmanXx

Well, that is one badass trailer!

"and only you can stop him, cause you are a bad ass you see!"

Looks great. Excited for this one. I like the implementation of what they call "badass rank". Hope it works well in the game and isn't worthless.

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo