Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Season Pass

2K Games announces a Season Pass program for Borderlands 2, which will allow gamers to secure four upcoming add-on campaigns for Gearbox Software's upcoming FPS/ARPG sequel for a one-time advance payment. They do not provide exact details on what the add-ons will offer, but say they will all be released by June 2013, and the season pass will reduce the cost of the four packs to around USD $30.00 instead of around $10.00 each. Season passes will go on sale when the game is released in North America on September 18th and internationally on September 21st.

View
49 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

9. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 11:46 ledhead1969

Yea, buy game now and get dlc for pennies in a year.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:58 Tumbler

This is the publisher version of kickstarter. Want to pay us now for content we'll deliver later?

No.

But...I thought you liked paying for content ahead and getting a discount? People with no history behind them look far more trustworthy than your scum bag asses.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

7. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:49 nin

No additional DRM and I might consider it. But none of this securom shit this time...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

6. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:36 RailWizard

I hate DICE.  

5. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:32 eRe4s3r

Not included in the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club you get for pre-ordering? ~.~  

4. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:31 xXBatmanXx

I will wait for 75% Steam Summer sale next year. I bought each DLC for BL1 for about 1.75 a piece.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:29 InBlack

So let me get this straight. We get a 25% discount if we buy ALL 4 DLC packs for a game which isnt even out yet, of which nothing is known other than they are some kind of "add-on" campaigns and that they will be released by June 2013.

Ah ok I see, how wonderfuly altruistic of them to offer this amazing discount to us all. Now excuse me while I go and play some Hellgate London on my lifetime subscription account....

I have a nifty blue line!

2. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:28 Verno

I guess I don't really have a problem with the concept in theory but the industry tends to run things like this into the fucking ground. See MP tacked onto SP games, DLC minutiae everywhere, etc. It's no surprise to see these little things popping up everywhere now. At this point just sell me fucking stock fellas!

Borderlands had 1 really strong content addon, 2 that were ok and one that was godawful. I guess at $20-30 that would be an OK value depending on how much actual enjoyment you get out of it. The game itself is supposed to be very lengthy so either way I'll get my fill.

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 10:25 JoeNapalm

I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

49 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo