Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Game Reviews Aug 31, 2012, 10:29 space captain

sleeping dogs is fucking awesome... total 80s-john woo action.. its what i was wanting from max payne 3 and did not get in the slightest

strongly reminding me of a better tommorow

Go forth, and kill!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Haha, irony! Aug 31, 2012, 00:44 JohnBirshire

I kind of got a kick out of the reviewer for Ars Technica stating MMO's were a grind UNTIL World of Warcraft came out, hahaha.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2012, 19:45 Kosumo

Backing Rigs on this totally - I enjoyed out of eight reviews and DEMAND they continue!  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2012, 18:31 Rigs

I just want to post here on the reviews thread in case it's seen as I'm kinda late to the party, as usual, and just found out that Mr. James 'Out of Eight' Allen has discontinued his written reviews! This, sir, is an absolute TRAVESTY! Shakefist I forbid you to quit! Furious2 You have no idea how important your reviews were! My chest literally ached when I read you weren't going to be doing written reviews anymore! (I'd send an email but Gmail's being a brat and won't let me in right now) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RECONSIDER! I know it's a pain in the ass but you have to keep going. What the hell am I going to do now? Gamespot? Puke Pouting

Everyone needs to get in here and tell James to keep going. I consider 'Out of Eight' to be the Blues News of game reviews! Please come back! Fingerscrossed

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

3. Re: Game Reviews Aug 30, 2012, 16:59 heroin

Can't wait for a 3 day Guild Wars 2 weekend!  

2. Re: Game Reviews Aug 30, 2012, 15:37 jdreyer

Here's the Ars Technica Guild Wars 2 review.

It sounds like it might be the first MMO I'm interested in since Eve Online.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: Game Reviews Aug 30, 2012, 12:02 netnerd85

Ewwy, glad I missed that Steam sale for Future Soldier, sounds bad.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo