Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 30, 2012, 08:53 Fibrocyte

nin wrote on Aug 30, 2012, 08:31:
Hopefully the remake involves gamepad support...

The PC version didnt have gamepad support? I vaguely recall trying the game (did I buy it or is there a demo? who knows...).

Anyhow, the controls seemed simplistic enough that I can probably plug in my PS3 controller and use a MotionJoy profile to trick the game into thinking that I'm using a keyboard. I'll have to give it a try.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 30, 2012, 08:38 Kajetan

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 30, 2012, 00:45:
Anything to make them MORE successful I am ok with. They have made such a great game. The more money for them the better, which means more Isaac!
Until the day Isaac games were developed, produced and marketed by a big entertainment company named McMillen Interactive, which is traded publicly, with CEOs and Directors and Investors and all the other crap which comes with too much money.

I disgressed, sry about that ...

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 30, 2012, 08:31 nin

Hopefully the remake involves gamepad support...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 30, 2012, 00:45 xXBatmanXx

The Binding Of Isaac Is Coming To Consoles.

Anything to make them MORE successful I am ok with. They have made such a great game. The more money for them the better, which means more Isaac!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 29, 2012, 23:36 HorrorScope

Has there been any word that all your Live purchases will be compatible with the next X-Box? To me they have to be or they are chancing huge backlash.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo