Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars: First Assault TMed

Fusible reports that Lucasfilm Entertainment has filed U.S. Trademark registrations for video games related to Star Wars: First Assault, for which they also recently filed a few domain names (thanks Eurogamer). This covers: "Interactive entertainment software and accompanying instruction manuals sold as a unit, namely, computer game software and manuals sold as a unit, video game software and manuals sold as a unit; video game software, computer game software, and pre-recorded compact discs and DVDs featuring games, films, animation, music, computer game software, and video game software; downloadable video game software and downloadable computer game software; computer game software for use on mobile and cellular phones."

View
12. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2012, 09:50 Rigs

Not exactly because of the game itself, but LA using the original trilogy as base for a new game would be awesome...and, you know, rail-riders suck n' all but RA2 was pretty good for a game like that...

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 29, 10:16 Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed InBlack
  2. Aug 29, 11:29  Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed Angrius Maximis
  4. Aug 29, 12:41   Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed edaciousx
  5. Aug 29, 13:15    Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed Spektr
  3. Aug 29, 11:29  Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed Wildone
  6. Aug 29, 13:27 Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed Cutter
  7. Aug 29, 16:23 Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed Nighthawk
  8. Aug 29, 17:49 Re: Star Wars: First Assault TMed w00tie
  9. Aug 29, 19:45  Re: Out of the Blue Rigs
  10. Aug 29, 20:01   Re: Out of the Blue Aero