Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released

Rockstar Games announces the release of the promised Disorganized Crime Pack for Max Payne 3, their third-person shooter sequel. Here's word on this free DLC:

The FREE Disorganized Crime Pack for Max Payne 3 is available today for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Featuring the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map, this free DLC lets you battle throughout the remains of Max's dilapidated Hoboken apartment.

This pack also introduces new modifiers for Score Attack in Arcade Mode: Explosive Rounds, Lone Wolf AI (much more aggressive enemies) and a Headshots Only mode. There's also a new Noir Mode which lets you play in Arcade Mode in the signature black & white style of classic film noir.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 30, 2012, 00:36 Jerykk

gobehz wrote on Aug 29, 2012, 18:47:
I like how the comments so far have nothing to do with the free dlc.

I think that's a fairly good indication of how much people care about Max Payne 3's multiplayer.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 29, 2012, 18:47 gobehz

I like how the comments so far have nothing to do with the free dlc.  

5. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 29, 2012, 12:20 Techie714

A lot of cutscences but solid game play & story!  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

4. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 28, 2012, 23:45 Acleacius

rockstar killed the lore, just let the game die.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 28, 2012, 22:41 siapnar

Although the constant cutscene syndrome put me off initially, the fantastic gunplay more than made up for it's annoyance.  

I have projectile dysfunction.

2. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 28, 2012, 21:47 Frags4Fun

I didn't care for the Max Payne, semi-interactive movie. Was disappointed with it. Constant cut-scenes.  

1. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 28, 2012, 20:19 D4rkKnight

GTA4 Complete & Max Payne 3 together for $25 digital copies from amazon with choice of steam copy too (Tested and works, activated both on steam):

Link

This is for today only!

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo