Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Indie Royale Getaway Bundle

The Indie Royale Website now offers The Getaway Bundle, featuring six indie games at a low minimum price which goes up with every minimum purchase and down when customers choose to pay more. The bundle includes Shattered Horizon, Analogue: A Hate Story, Da New Guys, Waves, miniFlake, and Super Amazing Wagon Adventure. Word is: "Patrons who pay $8 USD or their currency equivalent will also receive Handheld Heroes Volume One, a video game chiptune project directed by Saskrotch that consists of 41-tracks from leading chiptune artists." Additionally, they tell us: "Developer Futuremark has offered the top 10 contributors a Shattered Horizon t-shirt and the top 5 contributors get an authentic meteorite from outer space!"

View
5. Re: Indie Royale Getaway Bundle Aug 29, 2012, 18:19 Cyanotetyphas

Speaking for myself, I hesitate to buy these anymore because I have about 20 games from other bundles that remain untouched. Maybe I'll get around to playing a triple AAA buried in my steam list, but as time goes on I forget about the smaller games, and I know that I would just be throwing more of them up here on the pile.

This is compounded by the fact that they are running out of big names to anchor things on. The biggest anchor here is from 2009 and some of the RPG bundles have reached back much further.

Kind of a catch22 for the indies I guess, they hope to use these bundles for exposure but I'm most likely to buy bundles that have vetted games.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 29, 08:11 Re: Indie Royale Getaway Bundle John
  2. Aug 29, 08:46  Re: Indie Royale Getaway Bundle nin
  3. Aug 29, 09:26   Re: Indie Royale Getaway Bundle osage no onna
  4. Aug 29, 09:58   Re: Indie Royale Getaway Bundle Domgrief
>> 5. Aug 29, 18:19 Re: Indie Royale Getaway Bundle Cyanotetyphas

footer

Blue's News logo