Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: On Sale Aug 26, 2012, 11:33 Dmitri_M

Jerykk wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 06:39:
Blah. I thought the OnLive deal would consist of you getting keys or download links or something. Didn't realize you had to use their shitty service to play them.
Why would a cloud service offer download links?

It's a stupid business idea. Certainly for people like myself who don't have access to decent internet connections. Even ISPs in the US are replacing uncapped broadband with capped. This service is doomed to fail.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: On Sale Aug 25, 2012, 16:54 Ant

Dev wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 14:33:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 11:07:
Day of Defeat: Source on Steam. Save 66%.

Hope they start putting in the same effort into this as they do CS and TF2.
If they were going to, it would have happened long ago. They really don't even put that effort into CS, they farmed out that franchise to someone else to do the one that just came out. It STILL is one of he most popular online PC FPS games in the world and they basically ignore it.
DoD needs more stuff!

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

4. Re: On Sale Aug 25, 2012, 14:33 Dev

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 11:07:

If they were going to, it would have happened long ago. They really don't even put that effort into CS, they farmed out that franchise to someone else to do the one that just came out. It STILL is one of he most popular online PC FPS games in the world and they basically ignore it.

3. Re: On Sale Aug 25, 2012, 11:07 xXBatmanXx

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

2. 60% Off Origin Aug 25, 2012, 07:54 hb3d

Jerykk wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 06:39:
On a side note, Origin is having a decent sale until the 30th: Origin sale
Thanks for the link. It needs to be mentioned though that this is a blanket 60% off discount on all EA PC game downloads on Origin (no preorders) not just those select titles you listed.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 2012, 08:01.

1. Re: On Sale Aug 25, 2012, 06:39 Jerykk

Blah. I thought the OnLive deal would consist of you getting keys or download links or something. Didn't realize you had to use their shitty service to play them.

On a side note, Origin is having a decent sale until the 30th: Origin sale

You can get ME3, BF3 and KOAR for $16 each. I think those are the lowest prices I've seen yet.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 2012, 06:55.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo