Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 23:57 Jerykk

I love how Gamespot's review dedicates one whole sentence to anything PC-specific about the Transformers port. How about describing the M/KB support, UI, video settings, configuration options, performance, DRM, etc?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 21:07 jdreyer

Everything I've heard is that this the company went out of its way to make the PC version of Sleeping Dogs as good as it could be.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 18:51 LOC

Cutter wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 14:00:
Sleepy Puppies demo wasn't bad. Still looks awful and plays totally consolized but I'll grab it at the $10 or under mark for the Steam Xmas sale.

Are you sure you played Sleeping Dogs? Because the demo I played on PC sure as hell looked damn fine to me. And with the high res texture pack, it looks quite stunning (especially compared to it's console cousins).

3. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 18:02 PHJF

It looks pretty great in motion with the texture pack. Doesn't really lend itself to screenshots, though.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

2. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 17:09 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 14:00:
Sleepy Puppies demo wasn't bad. Still looks awful and plays totally consolized but I'll grab it at the $10 or under mark for the Steam Xmas sale.

Supposedly there's a 3 GB hi-rez patch for the PC version that improves the graphics. I'm wondering what you thought looked bad, bc it looks pretty good in this youtube and in this screenshot.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 14:00 Cutter

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo