Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month

Ubisoft announces the Danse Macabre Adventure Pack for Might & Magic Heroes VI coming next month to the strategy sequel, to be accompanied by a new Gold Edition of the game that will include the new DLC along with the previously released pack. Here are some screenshots, and here's word:

Today, Ubisoft® announced that the second adventure pack for the universally acclaimed Might & Magic® Heroes® VI as well as a gold edition, including the game and the two adventure packs, will be made available for Windows® PC on September 28, 2012.

Developed by Limbic Entertainment GmbH in Germany, Might & Magic Heroes VI Danse Macabre Adventure Pack offers over 10-hours of epic adventure. The banished Might & Magic villain, the Great Lich Sandro, suddenly reappears with a vengeance to take on the world of Ashan and his dragon gods. This Adventure Pack also features an artifact set, a unique building, new heroes and an original pet.

In addition to the release of this new content, a Gold Edition of the game will be in stores on September, 28 2012. This Gold Edition includes the original game Might & Magic Heroes VI, the two Adventure Packs and an exclusive new map. Players will be able to take part in the infamous succession wars on this exclusive map based on the original Might & Magic® world of Enroth.

Might & Magic Heroes VI Danse Macabre Adventure Pack and The Gold Edition will be available to download on Ubishop, Steam and other digital retailers.

For more information, please visit www.mightandmagicgame.com.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 24, 2012, 09:58 Alamar

Stanly Manly wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 02:17:
*sigh* Still waiting for Etherlords 3...

Seconded!

-Alamar

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 24, 2012, 07:07 avianflu

As someone who foolishly bought it before release, dont buy it, even for 10 bucks.

They messed up the gameplay in more ways than I can count. And then there's UPlay on top.

6. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 24, 2012, 05:32 Julio

F Ubi....and F Uplay.

HOMM3 is ten times the game that HOMM6 is.

5. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 24, 2012, 05:02 pagb

Will this one even start?  

4. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 24, 2012, 03:04 Dev

Maybe if the gold pack gets down to $10.

No, with always on DRM, and I've heard it being one of the crappier HOMM games, maybe $1.

3. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 24, 2012, 02:17 Stanly Manly

I tried the "demo" to see if I wanted to buy it. The story was kind of neat, but I quickly found the optimal unit combination very early on, and then every fight afterwards was simply rinse and repeat. I was really disappointed, but in hindsight I shouldn't have been surprised, since HOMM V was a snoozefest for me as well.

*sigh* Still waiting for Etherlords 3...

2. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 23, 2012, 21:06 Cutter

I was going to buy this but I'd hate to let Ubisoft down so I'll steal it instead.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI DLC & Gold Edition Next Month Aug 23, 2012, 20:59 LgFriess

95% pirated. Why even market this?  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo