Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: etc., etc. Aug 24, 2012, 10:58 Theo

beigemore wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 05:20:
Wow that dust game looks amazing. Too bad I don't have a 360.

Its very very good for a 15 quid title, well hell, its good for a 30 quid title tbh.

Everyone on Bluesnews is synical, get over it.
edit: i cant spell, this is my disclaimer.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: etc., etc. Aug 24, 2012, 05:20 beigemore

Wow that dust game looks amazing. Too bad I don't have a 360.  

5. Re: etc., etc. Aug 23, 2012, 23:16 PropheT

Cutter wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 21:53:
I don't see how that's possible given they've already blown over $50 mil and still have $30 mil in debt. That's why this whole thing with a mystery company reeks of utter BS so far.

Said the company: “OnLive, Inc.’s board of directors, faced with difficult financial decisions for OnLive, Inc., determined that the best course of action was a restructuring under an ‘Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors.’ The assignee of the company’s assets then sold all of OnLive, Inc.’s assets (including its technology, intellectual property, etc.) to the new company.”

In other words, they sold it to New Company (seriously), a shell that shields them from bankruptcy. At least, that's how I took it, especially since I can't find -anything- about this new company New Company anywhere.

Article

4. Re: etc., etc. Aug 23, 2012, 21:53 Cutter

nin wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 21:14:
I wonder if their current (new) owners think they'll flip the company for a profit. If so, good luck...

I don't see how that's possible given they've already blown over $50 mil and still have $30 mil in debt. That's why this whole thing with a mystery company reeks of utter BS so far.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: etc., etc. Aug 23, 2012, 21:51 The Half Elf

From what I read a few days ago it was one of the major investor's who bought the rest of the company.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: etc., etc. Aug 23, 2012, 21:14 nin

I wonder if their current (new) owners think they'll flip the company for a profit. If so, good luck...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: etc., etc. Aug 23, 2012, 21:13 Cutter

And yet there's zero info on this newly formed mystery company that's supposedly bailed them out. Yeah, that always bodes well.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo