Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Underrail Alpha Demo

A playable demo of an alpha version of Underrail is now available on Indie DB, offering the chance to sample this old school turn-based isometric RPG in development at Stygian Software. This trailer has a look at the game, which was at one time known as Timelapse Vertigo, and here's a description: "The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Underrail Alpha Demo Aug 23, 2012, 20:54 Saint

Kind of reminds me of Crusader a little  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Underrail Alpha Demo Aug 23, 2012, 19:45 zebra.belka

Oh My God, this game is amazing, it is strongly influenced by original Fallouts in terms of character development arch and visual style. If you are up for good old-school isometric RPG you should give this demo a try, totally worth it.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2012, 19:21 Rigs

I don't talk shit about other gamers preferences and games they like as I have some eccentric tastes myself (flight, space and racing sims along with hardcore wargames and 4x strategy) but I'm growing very weary of the whole zombie/mutant/alien-apocalypse setting for various fps and strategy gaming plots. Much like the industry started to shun WW2 FPS's or cookie-cutter C&C RTS clones, I think this story element has run it's course and is now outstaying it's welcome. This game in particular takes a strong liking, story-wise, to Metro2033, not to mention RAGE and Borderlands/Fallout3. I'm not saying it's a bad game or a bad premise, I'm merely giving my experienced gamer opinion that this kind of game needs a rest...there are plenty of other subjects that have little exploration or none at all, we don't have to keep re-treading the same ground over and over just with different shoes...

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'

1. Re: Underrail Alpha Demo Aug 23, 2012, 11:53 netnerd85

Cool  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo