Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: T-Mobile’s service to be limited no longer Aug 22, 2012, 21:24 killer_roach

I have T-Mobile, but I recently moved to southern Indiana, where even hitting the 2GB data threshold is nigh on impossible.

Not sure what I'll do when it comes time to upgrade my phone. Probably switch to Verizon, as much as I'd rather not. At least they have LTE here.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: T-Mobile’s service to be limited no longer Aug 22, 2012, 14:33 SimplyMonk

John wrote on Aug 22, 2012, 13:30:
Well it might be time for me to switch over from AT&T then.. They changed my plan from Unlimited* to their 5GB w/tethering plan because I occasionally used my phone to tether my iPad plus they were throttling my Unlimited* data at 3GB so I'm ready to switch anyways.

I was happy with AT&T for almost 10 years but the stuff they've been doing lately has got me pissed.

I'm an AT&T customer simply by the fact that it is a company plan and we got grandfathered in for unlimited data. If it wasn't for that, I'd say I'd switch in a heartbeat, but to be honest, there aren't many better options out there.

Slightly related, I found out if you tell AT&T that you don't care about Uverse and only want an internet service for your house they couldn't care if you lived or died as far as the sales reps go. I've even had them tell me you can get better deals from cable companies because AT&T reps are only interested in selling packaged products.

2. Re: T-Mobile’s service to be limited no longer Aug 22, 2012, 13:30 John

Well it might be time for me to switch over from AT&T then.. They changed my plan from Unlimited* to their 5GB w/tethering plan because I occasionally used my phone to tether my iPad plus they were throttling my Unlimited* data at 3GB so I'm ready to switch anyways.

I was happy with AT&T for almost 10 years but the stuff they've been doing lately has got me pissed.

This space is available for rent

1. Re: PC Laptop buying guide Aug 22, 2012, 13:24 Ozmodan

When an article recommends laptops with an Intel graphics chips, I immediately mark it down as done by clueless individuals. Even if Intel actually designed a decent graphics chip, their drivers are so bad as to be useless half the time.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo