Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos

Gearbox Software offers a few new videos showing off weapons from Borderlands 2, their upcoming role-playing shooter sequel. Since the game boasts a gazillion guns, which would make for a lot of videos, they break this down by in-game weapons manufacturer, highlighting the handiwork of Maliwan, Tediore, and Vladof.

View
3. Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos Aug 17, 2012, 13:25 Creston

I always loved the manufacturer's commercial slogans in the original game.

Scared to run out of bullets? VLADOF!

I do hope the bazillion guns is a little more streamlined this time around. By that I mean that I hope they will drop a little more consistently. The first time I played, I didn't find ANYTHING decent until level 13 or so, and I was just really struggling to kill even the lowliest bandit or skragg. Going up against a group of skraggs was a fucking nightmare. I came this close to uninstalling the whole damn thing.

Then at level 13 I got a gun that did triple acid damage, and the rest was history.

On my next playthrough, at level 8 I found an AR that fired so fast it was like an uzi, and the damage it did was beyond obscene. I killed the bandit guy with the Iron mask (who you fight just before the Atlas guys show up) in about 0.04 seconds with it. It was literally "aim, hit trigger. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. dead."

Something slightly in the middle between those two extremes would be nice. It's great to get a gun that's stupidly OP for your current area, but the other end of the cycle isn't nearly as entertaining...

Creston

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 17, 12:24 Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos Verno
  2. Aug 17, 12:50  Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos Fion
  6. Aug 17, 15:12  Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos xXBatmanXx
  7. Aug 17, 15:22   Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos Verno
>> 3. Aug 17, 13:25 Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos Creston
  4. Aug 17, 13:55  Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos Wowbagger_TIP
  5. Aug 17, 15:09  Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos nin
  12. Aug 17, 21:15   Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos Creston
  8. Aug 17, 16:30  Re: Borderlands 2 Weapons Videos finga