Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Trine 2 Expansion Announced

Frozenbyte announces Trine 2: Goblin Menace, a new expansion for Trine 2 expected this fall for Windows, OS X, and Linux, saying they are showing off what it adds to the platformer sequel at gamescom in Germany. This trailer and these screenshots offer a look, and here's word:

Finnish game developer Frozenbyte is proud to unveil the upcoming expansion to its action adventure game Trine 2 at gamescom 2012 in Cologne, Germany. A new trailer has been released to show how Trine 2: Goblin Menace is an all-new campaign spanning six unique levels, further improving the award-winning visuals of the original Trine 2. In addition, Goblin Menace features new skills that are also playable in the original game, and all the general improvements and tweaks will be available to all players.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 17, 2012, 16:01 Zoom

I got to think about it, did Frozenbyte ever publish a dud ? They are kind of low profile, but everything they do is golden. I finished almost every game from them (still have to do Trine 2) and they were gorgeous, well finished, with a perfect gameplay..  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 18:13 jacobvandy

If they make Shadowgrounds 3 with the Trine 2 engine, I will jizz. In. My pants.  

7. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 18:00 Wowbagger_TIP

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 16:06:
Oh my [insert deity of choice here]. Frozenbyte's art team is just getting more ridiculously talented with every release. Eyegasm^infinity.

That said, Trine 2 is a great game too. I wonder if Frozenbyte is ever going to revisit another Shadowgrounds type isometric shooter? They seem to have defined the genre on sick platform puzzle/fighters, and could probably hit a Shadowgrounds type game out of the park at this point.

I'd love to see another Shadowgrounds game. Those were fun.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

6. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 16:06 MoreLuckThanSkill

Oh my [insert deity of choice here]. Frozenbyte's art team is just getting more ridiculously talented with every release. Eyegasm^infinity.

That said, Trine 2 is a great game too. I wonder if Frozenbyte is ever going to revisit another Shadowgrounds type isometric shooter? They seem to have defined the genre on sick platform puzzle/fighters, and could probably hit a Shadowgrounds type game out of the park at this point.

5. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 16:05 Trevellian

Sold.  

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Kyrios in ArcheAge

4. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 14:44 Cutter

netnerd85 wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 14:05:
Cool looking Scorpion

GET OVER HERE!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 14:05 netnerd85

Cool looking Scorpion  

2. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 13:13 Rhialto

A MUST HAVE for anyone who like to play in 3D. Trine 2 is simply gorgeous.  

1. Re: Trine 2 Expansion Announced Aug 16, 2012, 11:39 siapnar

Fantastic news.

Guaranteed buy for me.

I have projectile dysfunction.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo