Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed

As the run up to the release of the version 1.04 patch for Diablo III, Blizzard continues their promised stream of information about what it will offer. They now have Barbarian and Wizard previews, outlining how each of these classes will change after the new patch, which is expected by the end of the month.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 20:20 Dades

More like *yawn* Diablo III.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 19:33 shihonage

I look at Diablo3 and I laugh, and laugh...  

12. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 14:02 xXBatmanXx

UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 00:17:
Played through once. Until it can be played offline, won't be played through again.

*yawn*

They already have your money.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

11. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 06:59 InBlack

Im holding out hope that 1.04 turns out to be a good patch that fixes more than it breaks.

Im kind of hoping they dont nerf the game into the ground, since it would make Hardcore much less interesting.

I have a nifty blue line!

10. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 06:54 AnointedSword

Are they still patching this game? I love when I am right!:) Go Blizzard!

Buff versus debuff. It really doesn't matter because it is Blizzard's world. The only thing that matters is the balance of a game.

If you were right, I would be agreeing with you.

9. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 06:26 RailWizard

jacobvandy wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 02:19:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 01:17:
..and they did. For the wizard at least.

Yeah, ONE little thing that deserved it, among a dozen other buffs they're giving to the Wizard across the board... To imply this is not a complete change in direction as far as the way they've been "balancing" thus far is just asinine.

Hey, a nerf is a nerf. Should we pretend they didn't? Your implication is your own.

8. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 02:19 jacobvandy

RailWizard wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 01:17:

Yeah, ONE little thing that deserved it, among a dozen other buffs they're giving to the Wizard across the board... To imply this is not a complete change in direction as far as the way they've been "balancing" thus far is just asinine.

7. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 01:17 RailWizard

Dev wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 01:02:
jacobvandy wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 00:00:
Dev wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 22:15:
Oh great, I have one of each of those. I hope they aren't going to nerf them too badly.

Just read the damn articles.
Blizzard nerfs all the time, so easier just to assume they will again.

6. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 01:02 Dev

jacobvandy wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 00:00:
Oh great, I have one of each of those. I hope they aren't going to nerf them too badly.

Blizzard nerfs all the time, so easier just to assume they will again.

5. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 00:19 Axis

ISNT ALL THIS D3 NEWS EXCITING!!! HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE I GOT D3 FOR MY 7th BIRTHDAY!!!  

Yours truly,

Axis

4. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 00:17 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Played through once. Until it can be played offline, won't be played through again.  

3. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 00:00 jacobvandy

2. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 15, 2012, 23:07 RailWizard

• Why, rather than nerfing Venom Hydra, we're simply going to buff all the other Hydra variants

• Because people would be calling for your heads otherwise? Just a guess. lol

1. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 15, 2012, 22:15 Dev

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo