Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Legends of Pegasus Aug 15, 2012, 20:33 Prez

jdreyer wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 19:28:
I was looking forward to some reviews of this game, but it sounds like it's a complete disaster.

Wow, what a cluster. Apparently they wanted to copy the release success of Sword of the Stars 2. What is it with space games these days anyway?

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Legends of Pegasus Aug 15, 2012, 19:28 jdreyer

I was looking forward to some reviews of this game, but it sounds like it's a complete disaster.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

3. Re: Game Reviews Aug 15, 2012, 18:21 Aero

Yeah I'm liking Sleeping Dogs a lot actually, and I got sick of the GTA-style games years ago. SD is much more focused, and the brawler gameplay is done pretty well. The "open world" thing by itself doesn't do it for me anymore (not since Vice City really) no matter how well the environment is realized.

If it weren't for some goofiness and awkwardness here and there (like the camera control while driving and sometimes cheap enemy brawling AI, for instance), it would be almost brilliant. I think I'm going to have to get out the 'ol Xbox360 controller for this one. It's better for fighting and driving anyways, and I can always switch over to the mouse+kb when I have to do some shooting.

2. Re: Game Reviews Aug 15, 2012, 11:25 nin

I'm hoping to dive in tonight. I got the main game downloaded after work, but then had to kick off the HD texture pack, which was another 3 gig...and by then I had to do other stuff.

Reviews have been positive. It's not perfect by any means, but most reviews say the good far exceeds the bad.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Game Reviews Aug 15, 2012, 10:07 Qbex .

SD is a nice surprise, loving it so far in spite of some quirks.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo