Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

We have to bring our Accord to the shop for a seatbelt replacement today. What's funny is, I think we would characterize the car as very reliable, but this is at least the third "silent recall" we've had for this it, including a new transmission. I guess our perception of reliability is pretty strongly impacted by whether we have to pay for the repairs or not.

Recalled Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: CLOP.
Gang Blast.
Media: 'The Star Wars That I Used To Know'. Thanks Neutronbeam.
The Evolution Of The Uneven Bars.
Land Ahoy! And we are NOT stopping.
Synchronized Swimming Is Terrifying.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 21:20 Sepharo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 20:17:
I can make 10-20 bucks just on the TF2 giveaways on morons who pay money for TF2 items they don't have.

I don't know what it is I have that's so desired but I get 2-3 friend invites a week from strangers who only play TF2. Maybe I should accept one time and ask them what they're all craving.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 20:28 Hump

Buy a Subaru  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 20:17 xXBatmanXx

PHJF wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 16:58:
Hey the PCGMR-GREEN-SUMMR voucher is still good at GMG. I just got Sleeping Dogs for $36. Darksiders 2 isn't working (mebbe they ran outta keys) but it would be like $40 with it.

I bought it on steam for 45.00. I can make 10-20 bucks just on the TF2 giveaways on morons who pay money for TF2 items they don't have.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

6. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 16:58 PHJF

Hey the PCGMR-GREEN-SUMMR voucher is still good at GMG. I just got Sleeping Dogs for $36. Darksiders 2 isn't working (mebbe they ran outta keys) but it would be like $40 with it.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 16:57 The Half Elf

Wallshadows wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 14:39:
For all interested and able to participate, there will be a four hour stress test for GW2 today which I just found out about! It'll be from 3pm EST to 7pm EST.

I made a 'Stitch' elemental character, and I've done all the content in the opening area's, and I was 1 level under my story missions, finished it up and now 3 levels under the next one. Bleh.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 16:42 LittleMe

Be glad Honda is paying for it. Toyota won't even acknowledge our issues we have that are widely talked about in Internet forums. Headlights that constantly go off at night, etc.. Toyota screwed us on their own mistakes.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 14:39 Wallshadows

For all interested and able to participate, there will be a four hour stress test for GW2 today which I just found out about! It'll be from 3pm EST to 7pm EST.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 13:03 Jivaro

"I guess our perception of reliability is pretty strongly impacted by whether we have to pay for the repairs or not." -Blue

Yes, yes it is...lol.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 12:32 Cutter

Whilst I'm selling my 95 Accord now that I just got a Hyundai it's never been a problem at all.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo