Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gatherings & Competitions

View
140 Replies. 7 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

100. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 06:49 RailWizard

yuastnav wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 06:37:
So basically you are stating that opposing opinions do not concern you and that you will believe whatever you want? Then this discussion is kinda moot.

aka Do as I say, not as I do. Ergo: hypocrite

You also have offered proof of exactly jack and shit. (because there is none)

Thanks for playing!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

99. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 06:37 yuastnav

RailWizard wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 05:34:
yuastnav wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 05:08:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:51:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:46:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:10:
Thanks for the armchair psychology lesson Dr. Phil. Maybe we should discuss your irrational belief that those whom you disagree with must be mentally defective?

Only those that are, Springer.

Thanks for validating my theory there. Nothing left to discuss here. I'm done.

This discussion was doomed from the very beginning. Especially because it was basically one-sided as the anti-gay side failed to bring up any coherent or logical argument, which is completely understandable because there are none.

Spoken like a true hypocrite. Golfclap

You spouted bs. People (others and I) refuted all of it.
You failed to come up with counter-arguments (though to be fair: it's impossible) and spouted more bs instead.

You lose.

Keep reaching for that rainbow.

98. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 05:34 RailWizard

yuastnav wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 05:08:
Thanks for the armchair psychology lesson Dr. Phil. Maybe we should discuss your irrational belief that those whom you disagree with must be mentally defective?

This discussion was doomed from the very beginning. Especially because it was basically one-sided as the anti-gay side failed to bring up any coherent or logical argument, which is completely understandable because there are none.

Spoken like a true hypocrite. Golfclap

97. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 05:08 yuastnav

96. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 01:49 RailWizard

lol ok then! Thx for the laugh btw. Scholar

95. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 23:10 Bhruic

RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 22:09:
You would never admit it either. Don't act like you would.

I actually do wonder about it sometimes. Happy?

Oh, I'm definitely slightly crazy.

94. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 22:51 Wowbagger_TIP

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

93. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 22:46 RailWizard

92. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 22:10 Wowbagger_TIP

RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 18:56:
Dr. D. Schreber wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 12:13:
"Being gay is normal. & Being gay is not a choice."Wrong. I don't care what anyone says, you or the egghead community. If you insist that it is, let's see the proof. Show me the 'gay gene'. You can't because it's bullshit.

As a gay man I will never stop finding this hilarious no matter how many times I see it.

Yep, I totally chose to be part of an oppressed demographic that has to constantly deal with people like this telling me I'm a sub-standard human being while treating me worse than other people at the same time.

I mean, how does anyone actually think this works? Do some kids in school have secret meetings once they get to a certain age where they weigh the facts vis-a-vis vaginas versus dicks and come to a conclusion on which is better?

Lots of people are always looking to be victims. Especially in the US with your 'sue your problems away' mindsets.

You might say "But a mentally stable person would never do that!", and that's what I'm saying. You aren't.

Neither are the misguided people who defend you so fervently. They are the reason people want to be victims in the first place. They have irrational need to defend people(by oppressing opposing views, hello witches.) and if they can't find someone that deserves it, they will make one up.

Your country is 21 flavors of fucked. This is just one little facet of why. Actually it's more of a symptom I'd say. (only referring to the US cuz according to one douchewad, that is the subject in this topic..)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

91. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 22:09 RailWizard

Bhruic wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 21:47:
Ok, we can agree it's true.

You would never admit it either. Don't act like you would.

I actually do wonder about it sometimes. Happy?

90. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 21:47 Bhruic

Ok, we can agree it's true.  

89. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 21:45 RailWizard

Ok then, I'll respond the only way you understand.

No, You.

88. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 21:07 Bhruic

RailWizard wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 20:06:
You can't tell crazy that they are crazy, just to shut up.

Hmm, I'd like to test that theory before we all agree it's true.

You're crazy.

87. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 21:04 RailWizard

lol ya like I didn't see that coming...  

86. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 20:30 nin

reisub wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 20:24:
reisub wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 19:53:
You might say "But a mentally stable person would never do that!", and that's what I'm saying. You aren't.
What's led you to this conclusion?

A lifetime of experience? Good observational skills? Wisdom? Intellect? History?

I know this will be taken as a sign of defeat or w/e, but I'm not here to discuss the whys. You can't tell crazy that they are crazy, just to shut up.
Shut up.

Comedy gold.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

85. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 20:24 reisub

A lifetime of experience? Good observational skills? Wisdom? Intellect? History?

I know this will be taken as a sign of defeat or w/e, but I'm not here to discuss the whys. You can't tell crazy that they are crazy, just to shut up.
Shut up.

84. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 20:06 RailWizard

83. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 19:53 reisub

82. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 18:56 RailWizard

Dr. D. Schreber wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 12:13:
"Being gay is normal. & Being gay is not a choice."Wrong. I don't care what anyone says, you or the egghead community. If you insist that it is, let's see the proof. Show me the 'gay gene'. You can't because it's bullshit.

As a gay man I will never stop finding this hilarious no matter how many times I see it.

Yep, I totally chose to be part of an oppressed demographic that has to constantly deal with people like this telling me I'm a sub-standard human being while treating me worse than other people at the same time.

I mean, how does anyone actually think this works? Do some kids in school have secret meetings once they get to a certain age where they weigh the facts vis-a-vis vaginas versus dicks and come to a conclusion on which is better?

Lots of people are always looking to be victims. Especially in the US with your 'sue your problems away' mindsets.

Neither are the misguided people who defend you so fervently. They are the reason people want to be victims in the first place. They have irrational need to defend people(by oppressing opposing views, hello witches.) and if they can't find someone that deserves it, they will make one up.

Your country is 21 flavors of fucked. This is just one little facet of why. Actually it's more of a symptom I'd say. (only referring to the US cuz according to one douchewad, that is the subject in this topic..)

This comment was edited on Aug 12, 2012, 19:14.

81. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 12, 2012, 16:55 Wowbagger_TIP

Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 12:14:
Beamer wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 11:06:
It isn't because I disagree with your point of view, it's that your point of view is de facto disrespectful. You're arguing that other people deserve lesser rights than you. Why should anyone respect that?

You've stated that before, and I asked for quotes that prove it. You can put up, or be a liar.

You have repeatedly made the point that the problem here is that gay people don't hide it well enough rather than the problem being the assholes that bully and abuse them. Yes, there will always be assholes, but that doesn't mean it should be acceptable, and the fact that non-hetero people are targeted so frequently makes it quite obvious why they'd want a safe place to game.

140 Replies. 7 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo