Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 11, 2012, 13:23 xXBatmanXx

Considering he has posted that more than 1x. It is troll bait.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 10, 2012, 20:29 Creston

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 17:51:
This is such BULLSHIT why do PC's get patched first! I've wanted to be able to shoot flaming horseback arrows while my horse takes a shit and see "finishing animations" for both my steed and I in the process.. and PC users got to experience that FIRST?!

WTF!

/angry PS3 owner

Quit whining. The reason a console takes longer to patch is because MS and Sony demand a patch be in testing for a month before it's released. Usually, the PC players wind up waiting forever for a patch simply because of the damn consoles. (For example: ME3.)

Bethesda fortunately realizes that they can just release a patch on PC without the certification bullshit. It's not the PC's fault, it's your shitty console manufacturer's fault.

Creston

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 10, 2012, 17:51 Mordecai Walfish

This is such BULLSHIT why do PC's get patched first! I've wanted to be able to shoot flaming horseback arrows while my horse takes a shit and see "finishing animations" for both my steed and I in the process.. and PC users got to experience that FIRST?!

WTF!

/angry PS3 owner

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo