Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 10, 2012, 08:58 Prez

A whole $22.5 million huh? The Google execs probably have lost more than that in their corporate office's couch cushions.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 10, 2012, 06:48 InBlack

double post?  

I have a nifty blue line!

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 10, 2012, 06:47 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 22:05:
And how much did all that mined data net them? What's 22 mil to a company like Google? They spend that on lunch every day. Tack on another few zeros and then they might start behaving. And why does no one ever go to jail for corporate crime?

Ah the wonders of corporate power. All the legal rights afforded to private citizens, yet none of the accountability. Its like i{magic}i...

I have a nifty blue line!

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2012, 22:36 Sepharo

I wonder how long Microsoft and NY have been working on that? It's direct competition for the company I work at. I want a demo  

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2012, 22:05 Cutter

And how much did all that mined data net them? What's 22 mil to a company like Google? They spend that on lunch every day. Tack on another few zeros and then they might start behaving. And why does no one ever go to jail for corporate crime?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo