Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc., etc. Aug 11, 2012, 18:20 Ant

Fibrocyte wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 07:45:
Blizzard is not the company it once was, and Diablo-3 - while it did awesome in sales - was a huge disappointment overall. Still, that timeline is damn impressive.

If Titan is a flop or just a mediocre product then I'll likely stop caring about future Blizzard releases.
Same with other companies like id Software. Enjoy their peak good times and move on.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: etc., etc. Aug 10, 2012, 10:20 RollinThundr

Fibrocyte wrote on Aug 10, 2012, 07:45:
Blizzard is not the company it once was, and Diablo-3 - while it did awesome in sales - was a huge disappointment overall. Still, that timeline is damn impressive.

If Titan is a flop or just a mediocre product then I'll likely stop caring about future Blizzard releases.

Odd they take the time to mention CUC/Cendent then omit all the cooking of the books and fraud that was involved. The Davidson & Associate founders must have made a ton of bank off taking a chance with them in the first place.

3. Re: etc., etc. Aug 10, 2012, 07:45 Fibrocyte

2. Re: etc., etc. Aug 9, 2012, 22:01 Cutter

Ray Marden wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 21:13:
"May 24th, 2000: The day I learned that Looking Glass was to be no more."

I love LGS - Ultima: Underworld, System Shock, Flight Unlimited, Terra Nova, and Thief?
Far, far better than that crappy company known as id Software
Finding the current generation of games to be lacking in originality,
Ray

Yeah, LGS was the bomb, yo!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: etc., etc. Aug 9, 2012, 21:13 Ray Marden

"May 24th, 2000: The day I learned that Looking Glass was to be no more."

I love LGS - Ultima: Underworld, System Shock, Flight Unlimited, Terra Nova, and Thief?
Far, far better than that crappy company known as id Software
Finding the current generation of games to be lacking in originality,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo