Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced

The BioWare Blog announces the Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3 that was previously uncovered for the action/RPG sequel, as well as plans for a new Firefight weapons pack for the game. The Leviathan pack is a story-driven single-player campaign expected later this summer, and the Firefight pack is due next week. Here's word on both:

Taking place during the events of Mass Effect 3, players will be thrust into the darkest corners of space where they will hunt a mysterious being rumored to be powerful enough to destroy a Reaper. As they race against time, they will begin to unravel the secret of the Leviathan. Explore uncharted systems and new areas on the Citadel, interact with brand new characters, unlock the AT-12 Raider shotgun and M-55 Argus Assault Rifle and discover more about the mysterious history of the Reapers. Available on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Cost is $10 or 800 Microsoft points.

Firefight Weapons Pack

But that is not all. Players will soon be able to arm themselves with the Firefight Pack, a new Single Player Weapon Pack available for download August 7. Available on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Cost is $2 or 160 Microsoft points. The Firefight Pack will feature two powerful new weapons and five bonus weapons to use in the fight to Take Back Earth!

View
12. Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced Aug 3, 2012, 20:53 SlimRam

Well...i'm happy that they finally put out some SP DLC. I have to admit that I have been hooked on this series since the beginning and I truely loved just about every single moment of this series....um...ok, I had issues with Miranda in ME2. I made sure that in EVERY incarnation of my Shepard...she died

Anyway, glad to see some new content and NO it don't mean a Hill-O-Beans to the end story (although perhaps if Jessica Chobot was dancing naked in front of me as I made my final epic choice I believe that would have raised the quality of the ending...) *Ahem*

Uh...anyway, glad to see the DLC. Probably won't be buying it immediately but will get this. Rifle

I went to the 'Water and Ice' store near my house and I asked to see they're 'Secret Menu'.
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 3, 11:02 Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced necrosis
  2. Aug 3, 11:06 Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced Dades
  3. Aug 3, 11:11  Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced necrosis
  5. Aug 3, 12:20   Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced Creston
  9. Aug 3, 13:01    Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced Flatline
  10. Aug 3, 13:03    Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced StingingVelvet
  4. Aug 3, 11:38 Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced xornand
  6. Aug 3, 12:30 Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced NegaDeath
  8. Aug 3, 12:54  Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced Coolone
  7. Aug 3, 12:53 Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced fawker
  11. Aug 3, 14:36 Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced peteham
>> 12. Aug 3, 20:53 Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan and Firefight Announced SlimRam

footer

Blue's News logo