Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: etc. Aug 3, 2012, 18:42 Veterator

Smedley says a lot of things. DCUO is a decent recent example of him saying a lot of stuff and then directly countering it just a few months later.

If a guy who didn't have a history of not fulfilling what he said came along and was honest like that even if he had almost no history, I'd feel better than a known entity like himself doing it.

I won't call him a liar, because maybe he meant it when he said it. But meaning it really doesn't add up to much if you can just throw it away later and continue on to other "I really mean it this time" things.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: etc. Aug 3, 2012, 13:57 NKD

Smed AMA is good. Not many questions about EQ Next though. I really want some idea of what kind of game that is going to be. I don't have a ton of faith in SOE, but with how good PS2 is looking to be, it's getting better.  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo