Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today

The Guild Wars 2 Facebook Page announces plans for a four-hour stress test today for Guild Wars 2, though this may not be a smooth experience due to how they are doing this (thanks VG247). Here's word:

We will be conducting a stress test on Thursday, August 2 from 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time to 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time.

Unlike previous stress tests, we will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed. Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch. By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game. Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game! ~RB2

View
101 Replies. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

101. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 8, 2012, 23:17 Agent.X7

Another test on 08/09/2012, just in case anybody missed the announcement. Same time.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

100. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 15:18 Agent.X7

OpticNerve wrote on Aug 4, 2012, 14:45:
Agent.X7 wrote on Aug 4, 2012, 14:31:
I liked crafting too, but it's pretty involved, so I didn't do too much of it. (Why waste the time in a limited beta period?) I made a couple of masks and outfits for my Necro then stopped when I realized I had just spent more time crafting than I had adventuring.

Crafting was pretty fun once you dug into it a bit. Due to how the discovery system works, it can also give you a big boost in XP. According to Arenanet, if you max out all crafting professions on one character, you'd be able to reach level 80 solely based on crafting XP.

Did you guys check out the Vistas system in the last BWE? I never thought that I'd enjoy a platforming system in an MMO but my friends and I were addicted to going around and doing some platforming to grab all the Vistas we saw or doing optional platforming puzzle areas like the Asuran Lava room. Lots of fun stuff there.

I did check out the Vistas. Found a bunch in the Asura area. It took me a bit to figure out that you had to find the areas to jump and climb up to get there. I think including a bit of platforming was fun, I just didn't expect it. Did not find the puzzle area, though.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

99. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 14:45 OpticNerve

Agent.X7 wrote on Aug 4, 2012, 14:31:
I liked crafting too, but it's pretty involved, so I didn't do too much of it. (Why waste the time in a limited beta period?) I made a couple of masks and outfits for my Necro then stopped when I realized I had just spent more time crafting than I had adventuring.

Crafting was pretty fun once you dug into it a bit. Due to how the discovery system works, it can also give you a big boost in XP. According to Arenanet, if you max out all crafting professions on one character, you'd be able to reach level 80 solely based on crafting XP.

Did you guys check out the Vistas system in the last BWE? I never thought that I'd enjoy a platforming system in an MMO but my friends and I were addicted to going around and doing some platforming to grab all the Vistas we saw or doing optional platforming puzzle areas like the Asuran Lava room. Lots of fun stuff there.

http://theopticnerve.deviantart.com

98. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 14:31 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Aug 4, 2012, 14:10:
I didn't care for the Norn starting area at all, they just weren't my thing. A few of the events were poorly paced (the transformation ones). I think my favorite was the Charr starting area. I really like how they don't coddle you with whole zones dedicated to newbie stuff, I wandered a bit into some cave and promptly got my ass handed to me stuff over my level. Charr Warriors are pretty ridiculous BTW, I love the greatsword skillset, it's just very satisfying and fun. I really need to give rifles a shot for PvP though, people say its a great for kiting.

I liked the crafting system but I think newbies will be a bit puzzled by it.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

97. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 14:10 Verno

I didn't care for the Norn starting area at all, they just weren't my thing. A few of the events were poorly paced (the transformation ones). I think my favorite was the Charr starting area. I really like how they don't coddle you with whole zones dedicated to newbie stuff, I wandered a bit into some cave and promptly got my ass handed to me stuff over my level. Charr Warriors are pretty ridiculous BTW, I love the greatsword skillset, it's just very satisfying and fun. I really need to give rifles a shot for PvP though, people say its a great for kiting.

I liked the crafting system but I think newbies will be a bit puzzled by it.

Playing: Far Cry 4, Prison Architect, DriveClub
Watching: Tusk, The Equalizer, The Homesman

96. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 13:42 Agent.X7

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Aug 4, 2012, 13:19
uite a damn fun game across the board! I love the WvWvW PvP, the SPvP and all the little things done right in both of those areas.. hell, just having the whole learning zone for PvP is awesome!
I didn't much like the Sylvari starting area (found it confusing a bit), but I LOVED the Asura starting zone, so awesome.

GW2 might be the only MMO/RPG/class-based anything where I take all 8 classes to max level.. I just enjoy the classes and zones that much. The content, all the nooks and crannies to explore (that's another thing- this is the first game I've played where I WANT to explore everything and not just race to the end).. so much love for this game

I am a veteran MMO player, and between GW2 and PS2.. my gaming is set for a LONG while.. happy boy over here! [/quote:

I didn't really care for the Sylvari starting area either. I know quite a few people who had the same opinion. The Asura area was fun, I like the Norn area, love the human and Charr areas. I stopped playing the human and Charr ones pretty early because my first two characters are going to be human elementalist and Charr ranger, so I didn't want to spoil release. I wasn't going to make a Norn, but I had so much fun in their area I will probably eventually make a Norn warrior. I'd like to play Engineer at some point too. I only got to dabble with that, but it was fun.

I did play necro quite a bit, and I didn't really care for it much. It's good for healing groups, but not much fun solo. (IMO only) Didn't try mesmer, but I never liked them in the original either. (Harks back to D&D days,I guess. I never liked illusionists either.) Guardian doesn't really appeal to me either. I'm sure I will hae at least 2 Charr characters though. Bring on the extra character slots!

Hmm, weird quote error. Also, how many times can I use the word "either" in a paragraph. Holy crap.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

95. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 13:19 ColoradoHoudini

Quite a damn fun game across the board! I love the WvWvW PvP, the SPvP and all the little things done right in both of those areas.. hell, just having the whole learning zone for PvP is awesome!
I didn't much like the Sylvari starting area (found it confusing a bit), but I LOVED the Asura starting zone, so awesome.

GW2 might be the only MMO/RPG/class-based anything where I take all 8 classes to max level.. I just enjoy the classes and zones that much. The content, all the nooks and crannies to explore (that's another thing- this is the first game I've played where I WANT to explore everything and not just race to the end).. so much love for this game

I am a veteran MMO player, and between GW2 and PS2.. my gaming is set for a LONG while.. happy boy over here!

94. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 13:12 Axis

Troll much troll Verno? Arent you the one who started the namecalling blowharding right after Bozonac?

And which question were you referring to when you stated "you couldn't answer the most basic gameplay question posed"

Cause you have no answer, u r troll.

Yours truly,

Axis

93. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 12:43 Verno

Axis wrote on Aug 4, 2012, 10:42:
Optic, this is not a thread of FACTS.I've stated my opinions, gave you what you asked for, and if you cannot accept it... tough.

Haha wow. Yeah darn those pesky facts getting in the way of a hating session for a game you know nothing about. This farce is over. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they're meaningless without any supporting logic or reasoning. You have not even played the game you're criticizing, you couldn't answer the most basic gameplay question posed. In the end NKD is right, there are people out there who are so clouded by brands and nostalgia that they will work themselves up into a frenzy over nothing without any actual first hand experience. He just got the order mixed up.

I'll be over there, actually playing the game. Maybe for a day, maybe for 2 months, maybe for a year. I plan on having a good time and giving it a fair shake, I'm weird like that!

92. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 10:42 Axis

Optic, this is not a thread of FACTS.

Please point out where I baby name-called you, or anyone? I didn't call anyone an idiot, ass, blowhard, pompus, shiller, or otherwise. Plenty of that shit toward me though eh? Keep on misreading and misrepresenting!

Bosanac is the ONLY guy I called out right off the bat, but he comes in a forum and calls me an idiot for no reason at all then ya thats the shit bozos do.

I have no need to defend myself. I've stated my opinions, gave you what you asked for, and if you cannot accept it... tough.

Yours truly,

Axis

91. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 01:16 OpticNerve

Axis wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 23:12:
Crap.

It'd odd how you keep evading all these questions when people reply to you with facts. Over and over again. You have YET to answer one single question that's asked of you and yet you keep expecting others to answer your nonsensical, vague questions and bring up pointless other subjects to try to deflect and defend yourself (PvX, really?).

I have no idea what you're trying to point out with this PvX thing. So far for the GW2 betas, there seems to be a ton of builds being posted across various sites and the GW2 pvp forums across various fansites are busy with people posting builds and concept builds for PvE, PvP, and WvWvW. The thing is, anyone with common sense knows that they can't compare the two. Why? Because one is a wiki with static words and images while the other has flash sites built to mimic the UI and to let players custom build ther classes. One is a centralized wiki where people go to to pick a Build of the Month while the other are a bunch of sites scattered all across the internet.

Do you want me to go to the future, scour every single build site and count up the total amount of builds listed after 8 years (the time from GW1's release until now)?

I'll state it once again: What's your point with this?

Okay what do I like and dislike about Guild Wars 2. Easy. I'll copy and paste my post from another forum topic about GW2:

OpticNerve wrote:
[What I like]:

+ Removal of the Holy Trinity classes: Every class can avoid damage, every class can heal themselves, every class can do lots of damage. This makes it so that you're less reliant on specific classes just to experience end-game content. No more "Looking for Healers"

+ No more mob/ore-tagging: You're actually glad to see people around you and don't hate the fact that other players are nearby.

+ Weapon-skill system: It's less about having 50 buttons on your screen and more about using what weapons and skills you have correctly. Just look at any of the numerous sPvP build videos on YouTube and you'll see that it's not simply about button-mashing. And unlike GW1, ALL the weaponskills are useful.

+ Combat: You're no longer restricted to standing in place, waiting for skills to cool down. Guild Wars 1 had plenty of this. This is fact. You can move while using most skills as well as dodge and evade attacks if you time it right. It's actually about skill and positioning now. Once you get a hold of weapon swapping, it changes up the gameplay cause it's almost like a FPS in that your weapons are now tools you use at certain situations. A greatsword/rifle warrior plays differently in mindset than a greatsword/mace & shield warrior. The former is about being mobile while dishing out AOE damage and swapping to the rifle to deal single target kiting damage to tougher mobs and the later is about mobile AoE damage and turtling up with stuns while being defensive when the shit hits the fan.

+ Heart System & Events: For me, this seems like a more enjoyable method of questing. You don't have to talk to a single NPC and you don't have to go from exclamation mark to exclamation mark. Hearts and Events usually offer multiple methods to filling up a Heart than killing the same mobs over again. You can use Karma points to buy only what you want from Heart NPCs and not have the game force you to pick from a bunch of crap items you'll never use or don't want.

What's more is that later Events can change up depending on what tier state they're in. I've seen enemy centaurs invade a town and completely take it over, removing the waypoint there and putting all the venders and npcs there in an unconscious state. Then they start invading nearby towns and it can cascade from there. On the flipside, once I've taken back a town, I might have an Event where I'm bringing back venders so that they can repopulate the town again and sell to players. Then another Event might kick in forcing players to defend the town from centaurs.

+ Personal Story Backgrounds: While not as extensive as Mass Effect's, it's nice to have different Personal Story missions and replies based on what you selected for your background biography and how you answer NPCs (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Personality). It adds some personality to your character that tends to be missing from most other MMOs.

+ No Monthly Fee: Pay for the game and that's it.

+ SPvP: Structured PvP is an addictive MOBA-like affair where it has it's own leveling/rank system which lets you kite out your character in better looking gear. Since every single player is auto-leveled to 80 and gets the same free gear and runes to equip yourself with, it's all about player skill, teamwork and communication and not about a player level or gear.

+ WvWvW: World vs World vs World is quite epic since it pits three servers against each other for dominance on 4 gigantic maps. Being able to capture and defend forts and castles with boiling lava, trebuchettes, arrow carts and siege golems against hundreds of players on screen is just epicly massive and a fun experience IMO. And it's all for passive bonuses that the entire server will receive. It's also an alternative for PvE since it uses that same character (but statleveled up to 80). You can hop back and forth and gain loot, exp and gold.

[What I Dislike]:

- Personal Story: Certain races tend to have more exciting personal stories than others. Humans in general seem to be the least exciting in regards to what happens in their Personal Stories while Charr and Asura seem to have the most unique adventures in theirs.

- Zerging Events: Due to how players can interact with each other without the need to form parties, there can be a zerging mob mentality when it comes to events and a tough Event can turn out to be easy just based on the sheer amount of people around there. This relies heavily on Arenanet to balance out the scaling of event mobs. I fully expect the first few days of release to be zerg-like at the low level areas due to the amount of new players. I will say that it gets a lot less zergy as the days go along and players are more spread out in zones.

- WvWvW Zerging: Due to the nature of the mode, there's bound to be a lot of zerging and when you're in a server that tends to zerg a lot and not use strategy and tactics (not protecting supply wagon npcs or not building siege equipment to take on heavily defended forts) it can be frustrating to be around. Small strike forces seem to be the key but there's not that many servers that co-ordinate well enough to use them.

- Spammy Effects: While it's a lot better now in BWE3 than it was in BWE1, it can be a bit spammy when you're around a lot of players who are all casting spells and targeting one boss enemy. It can use a bit more tweaking so that things are more clearer in it's current state.

- SPVP: Like in almost every MMO ever, there's bound to be Builds of the Month that people tend to gravitate to. It happened in WoW, it happened in GW1 (Warrior/Monks) and it happens in GW2. It's unavoidable really.

Two months? Come on, you could at least try harder. I've played all the Beta Weekends, all the Stress tests, gotten one character to level 35, another to his 20s, and in the last BWE, created a bunch of alts to try out different races and classes (was also busy playing sPvP and WvWvW) and I'm STILL very much looking forward to the release date and can't wait till it arrives.

So now Axis, instead of being vague, deflective, wishy-washy and insulting (notice how I have yet to insult you and yet you're constantly taking pot-shots at me), why don't you start answering some questions that you've been avoiding?

This comment was edited on Aug 4, 2012, 01:55.

90. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 01:03 Verno

This is the guy you were interested in defending NKD

Axis that's pretty much one of the worst threadshits I've ever seen on the forums. I'm still a bit in awe that someone can spew that much without saying anything of substance. Maybe you should spend some time actually playing the game next time so you can form opinions based on experience instead of forum posts and videos. It's actually pretty fun and like Guild Wars in most of the ways that matter. Sheesh, what a mess.

89. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 23:12 Axis

Funny stuff optic, not even interested in replying. However it's SO SILLY you try to downplay GW1's character specialization while touting GW2's. Ridiculous really, and the most glaringly obvious difference.

Confused about PvX? I asked if GW2 will come close to it. However long the game is out. I do think I asked that. Is this the new way to converse in forums, just try to disregard every opinion if it's not your own? Oh but ya you already think GW2 has CRAZY MAD character builds, so maybe the point is lost.

My comment about accolades? A theme this entire thread was naysayers needed to provide mounds of details, specifics, numbers etc. Remember reading all that? [Ya, I'm pretty sure people don't read anymore, just comment on whatever line looks juiciest] But ya, the fanboys are fine with providing nothing of the sort, insulting the guy who trashes your game is better than providing those details demanded of others. they can be held to the same standard right? Or..maybe not?

Leveling? You do realize the majority who are excited see this as a MMO without a sub? a wow-moneysaver? I bet a solid majority never even played GW1 - this is a wow generation of gamers. This is also why guildwars 2 is more mmo and less everything Guild Wars.

Anyway, 2 months. Two Months. That's all I require you to remember once you start playing GW2. 2 months. Thank you very much.

Down you go! Flush

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2012, 23:28.

Yours truly,

Axis

88. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 22:25 Agent.X7

Axis wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 20:10:
No, it's commonplace. WAR did it better years ago.

And leveling up wasn't the focus on GW1, but ya you don't seem to realize that either.

When I read back through this thread you know what I noticed. Almost every one of the GW2 fanatics posted nothing but rants, insults and generalizations, and most were towards me while giving no accolades to their beloved game.

That speaks volumes.

So ya, stuff it. Answer my question about PvX.

*PLONK*

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

87. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 21:48 OpticNerve

And leveling up wasn't the focus on GW1, but ya you don't seem to realize that either.

I'm really starting to think you didn't play much of GW2 if you can say that about GW1 and think that GW2 is all about leveling given that you get downleveled in many areas to suit the content of the zone. You get trait and item bonuses but those get downscaled as well. Rushing to level to 80 asap won't be as important as it is in many other MMOs.

When I read back through this thread you know what I noticed. Almost every one of the GW2 fanatics posted nothing but rants, insults and generalizations, and most were towards me while giving no accolades to their beloved game.

Oh puh-lease, you were right in the thick of it calling people kids or trolls and thinking that people who have played a game that they like but that you don't uninformed idiots who are new to gaming. Rather than stating that you wished GW2 was more like GW1 and didn't like it (as Horrorscope did), you came in here treating people like zealous, blind fanboys who didn't know any better.

Why bother giving accolades when people who liked GW2 stated that they did and already bought it? Doesn't that pretty much say, "I like what's in GW2 so I bought a copy"? I personally have posted in prior threads on Blues about what I really liked about GW2 and what I didn't like about it. Even with it's flaws, I had a lot of fun with my friends during the BWEs and will most likely continue to do so when it's released.

Sure I know all about PvX. Don't act like it's some super elite site when it's simply a wiki of various copy & paste of Builds of the Months. You want to compare a wiki of all the various builds of a game that's been released for years to a game that has yet to come out yet? Oh-kay...

But sure I'll give it a shot. Based on all the various random sites that I've been following, there's a ton of build talk (especially for sPvP and WvWvW) and there's already a big handfull of diffferent sites with build calculators for the betas (off the top of my head, there's http://www.gw2tools.com, http://www.gw2builds.org, http://www.gw2build.com, http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool, http://gw2.revgaming.net/Tools/BuildTool/, http://gw2skills.net/editor, and many more that I can't remember the URLs to.) At http://www.gw2builds.org/browse alone, there's 300+ listed builds (and that's not even counting the private ones) based off of the betas. BETAS being the important word here. I'm sure that once the game comes out there'll be even more builds and that's only one build calculator site and not even the most popular one (since it isn't updated to the newest BWE).

No, there probably won't ever be a wiki for the GW2 builds cause there needs to be a UI to handle it based on how it all works. I'm not really getting what your point is with the whole PvX thing.

As a sidenote: here's a listing of the various gaming communities and guilds that'll be making guilds and picking servers as their homeworld strictly for World vs World vs World: http://titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/4SyT2aGiZB/latest

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2012, 21:56.

86. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 20:10 Axis

No, it's commonplace. WAR did it better years ago.

That speaks volumes.

Yours truly,

Axis

85. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 19:53 Agent.X7

3rd the gameplay is everything stale in current mmos. Get this, clear that, run here, get experience, jump in a group of dudes fighting some big monster, get more experience. Now I don't have a problem with that, that's what MMO types are. But it's NOT REVOLUTIONARY, Unique, engrossing, or requiring anything more than just being there.

No, it's evolutionary. I've stated this before. It takes what came before and polishes it. You don't have to group to contribute. Everyone gets rewarded based on participation. Quests are compiled into a list so you don't have to run back to some guy who tells you to keep going up the ladder, you can just go up the ladder and then finish the whole set. (That annoyed the crap out of me in WoW.)

This is a "level up" forumula, play till leveled then forget about the game. In other words, when people foam at the mouth droning on about how this "formula" is so amazing, they are undoubtedly new with the genre.
The level up formula is included in not only MMOs, but shooters an other games as well. Prototype 2? Yeah, leveled until the end then stopped playing. But once you reach the end of a single player game, don't you usually stop playing?

Being new is also fine, but don't try convincing me or other who have been around. And PvP will not be the saving grace, see 5th.

4th this bland formula is repeated until endgame. So you better totally love this worn out MMO formula, because it doesnt change at all - ever.

Even with the preceding, 4 is still nothing more than a wide generalization that means nothing. You could type 3 and 4 about any game in any genre.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

84. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 19:00 Axis

Plenty of specifics, you don't wanna hear em.

Here's another one for you... PvX.

Now I'm sure rolling and a handful of others don't even know what that is, so after you google it think about this - will GW2 come anywhere close? I mean A N Y W H E R E?

Yours truly,

Axis

83. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 18:54 Axis

Agent.X7 wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 18:34:
4th this bland formula is repeated until endgame. So you better totally love this worn out MMO formula, because it doesnt change at all - ever.

Do you not see why people attack your arguments as generic? What you just said could be said about ANY GAME EVER MADE. If you don't like MMOs, you won't like their gameplay. But I could claim Battlefield 3 repeats the same bland gameplay forever. Bioshock repeats the same bland gameplay forever. Guild Wars the original repeated the same bland gameplay forever.

It's so generic that it's worthless.

Yes, because they are either trolling or purposefully misquoting to prove a point that doesn't exist.

Here's my "statement" you misquoted:
3rd the gameplay is everything stale in current mmos. Get this, clear that, run here, get experience, jump in a group of dudes fighting some big monster, get more experience. Now I don't have a problem with that, that's what MMO types are. But it's NOT REVOLUTIONARY, Unique, engrossing, or requiring anything more than just being there. This is a "level up" forumula, play till leveled then forget about the game. In other words, when people foam at the mouth droning on about how this "formula" is so amazing, they are undoubtedly new with the genre. Being new is also fine, but don't try convincing me or other who have been around. And PvP will not be the saving grace, see 5th.

Context.... All make sense now?

Yours truly,

Axis

82. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 3, 2012, 18:43 RollinThundr

Axis wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 18:18:
Why should I continue? There's only been a couple voices of reason in this entire thread regardless of how they feel about the game.

I have nothing to prove and care less if people buy GW2 in droves. In fact, please do buy GW2! I already wasted my money so we can all be in the same boat together, like family!

Trying to point out it's glaring flaws seems to just rile the easily butthurt trolls, you'd think by some of these rabbid fanny poster boys that GW2 is the holy grail of mmos meets pvp. so please... buy the shit outta GW2 -- you'll glean nothing from anyone who says otherwise.

You haven't given specifics, people have pointed out how wrong you are about skills traits etc and aside from a few generic comments that could apply to just about any game MMO or not you've not made any argument aside from "It's not just like GW1 with better FX!"

No one is giving you shit for not liking it, that's your choice, they're giving you shit for calling them shills and that there's this whole legion of hate towards GW2 that apparently the generally negative leaning crowd at Blues has a total of 2. You and Horror.

101 Replies. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo